He POOPS on the FLOOR while he makes phone calls

Tools    

I'll watch it tonight if you can help me remember the title! I just can't remember much else about this movie! It might be from the early 2000s, German or Dutch, and it concerns a wealthy, dysfunctional family with a teenage son. The father has this weird fetish for defecating on his office floor while on important business calls.

I'll watch it tonight if you can help me remember the title! I just can't remember much else about this movie! It might be from the early 2000s, German or Dutch, and it concerns a wealthy, dysfunctional family with a teenage son. The father has this weird fetish for defecating on his office floor while on important business calls.
LMAO!

"YOU stop pooping, I can't stop pooping!?!"

You can't win an argument just by being right!
LMAO!

"YOU stop pooping, I can't stop pooping!?!"
I think the other two were deleted as spam, Joel.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah, I saw this thread title on Now Playing and I think I just stared at it for like 10 seconds.
I think I stared at all three threads for 10 seconds each

Is this thread net-neutrality friendly? I say yes.

This thread is the biggest disappointment since I clicked on that ad for a "sexy game," which was really just a survey to find out how much of a troll people on the internet are.

Ugh. Someone here must have seen this movie! I need a film scholar... or someone who has seen a ton of independent foreign movies.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Don't know the title, but figures it's a pretty sh*tty movie.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Found it! "Agnes and His Brothers"