Omni's Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny

Tools    

Okay, so I totally forgot that I made up this forum 'trivia game' a few years ago that was a total blast and it just occurred to me that I'm on "Movie Forums". The hell was I thinking? Let's do this!

THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN
OF ULTIMATE DESTINY FORUM GAME
Inspired by The Ultimate Showdown by Lemon Demon and AltF4

Okay, so here's the premise: Post a picture of a character from a movie, tv show, video game, book, or comic, and briefly describe how you think they could kick the ass of the character above you. The funnier and more relevant the description, the better (bonus points for taking advantage of their one weakness)!

Last character standing wins!

RULES:
(These exist for the quality and sustainability of the thread, so please follow them.)

1.) You must UPLOAD an image of your character. Use the Manage Attachments button in Edit Post to upload your images. This rule exists to prevent broken image links.

2.) The image must be an actual SCREENSHOT OR OFFICIAL CANON ART of your character. No fan art please, we want to see the true character in question.

3.) Your image must be accompanied by the NAME of your character and the name of their SOURCE MATERIAL in parentheses. This is so people know what you're talking about.

4.) Your image and name must be accompanied by A SHORT DESCRIPTION of how they DEFEAT the previous character. They can be killed, humiliated, beaten at their own game, or karate chopped through the fourth wall. Descriptions exploiting knowledge of the defeated character are strongly preferred since they tend to be funnier (Santa defeats Al Bundy with Christmas cheer for example).

5.) You CANNOT choose a character that has ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN. This includes characters that are typically present in factions that have already been chosen (you cannot choose Dr. Peter Venkman if Ghostbusters has already been chosen).

5.) You may choose a SINGLE UNIQUE character, a SMALL FACTION of SIMILAR characters, or LARGE FACTION of IDENTICAL characters. The Ghostbusters or Power Rangers would be acceptable, but The Justice League or The Avengers would not. Large armies of faceless henchmen are acceptable as a single character.

6.) You may choose only ONE VERSION of any character. This includes spin-offs/remakes/reboots of the same character. You cannot choose Anakin Skywalker if Darth Vader has already been chosen, however you can choose multiple personas if they're portrayed by different characters, for example: Bruce Wayne as Batman and Dick Grayson as Batman (please specify their respective source material). Magic doppelgangers also count towards the original character.

7.) You can choose REAL PEOPLE whether they play themselves, appear unintentionally, or are played by someone else. This includes Jerry Seinfeld from Seinfeld, but it also includes every historical figure who appears in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

8.) No one can choose MISTER ROGERS from Mister Rogers' Neighborhood. Yes, that is actually a rule.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE RULES, DON'T PLAY.

If that's all cleared up then let's do this!
PM me if you have any questions.

Now... who to start with... typically this begins with me posting classic cannon fodder, usually a Goomba, but since this is Movie Forums...

>>> FIGHT!! <<<

Stormtroopers (Star Wars)
A legion of panicked stormtroopers fire their blasters erratically down a vacant hallway in a vain attempt to delay their inevitable demise.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Stormtroopers.jpeg
Views:	2199
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	23875  

CASUALTIES:
(You may not choose these characters in addition to Mister Rogers.)

[KILLED][KO'D][HUMILIATED][PACIFIED][RUNG OUT]

Use Control + F (Command + F) to find characters and sources.

PAGE 1: THE NUKEMING
Control Freak (Teen Titans) slices Stormtroopers into tiny pieces.
Darth Bane (Star Wars) kills Control Freak with a look.
Luigi (Mario Kart) outstares Darth Bane.
Donkey Kong (Mario Kart) strikes Luigi in the back with a spiny shell.
Godzilla (Godzilla) gives Donkey Kong the atomic kiss of death.
Paarthunax (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim) convinces Godzilla to peace out.
Gandhi (Sid Meier's Civilization) nukes Paarthunax for refusing trade.
Adjutant Terran Advisor (Starcraft) nukes Gandhi.
Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem) nukes Adjutant Terran Advisor's nuke.
Bert (Mary Poppins) steals Duke Nukem's line.
Kenny Omega (New Japan Pro Wrestling) cleans up Bert.
Hulk Hogan (WWE) calls out Kenny Omega.
Blade (Blade) hits on Hogan's daughter which triggers him into getting kicked out.
Lucian (Underworld) hits on Blade's daughter.
Tangina Barrons (Poltergeist) sends Lucian into the next life.
Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater) gets his mind read by Tangina which drives her to suicide.

PAGE 2:
Shizuo Heiwajima (Durarara) breaks Stein's neck with immense strength.
Strength (Black Rock Shooter) breaks Shizuo's neck with immenser strength.

WAR REPORT:

TOTALS:
Omnizoa: 5/1/3/1/0 +
False Writer: 1/1/0/0/1
+
Sexy Celebrity: 1/0/0/0/0
+
AboveTheClouds: 1/0/0/0/0
+
tattmw2: 1/0/0/0/0
+

PAGE 1: THE NUKEMING
Omnizoa: 5/1/3/1/0
False Writer: 1/1/0/0/1
Sexy Celebrity: 1/0/0/0/0
AboveTheClouds: 1/0/0/0/0
tattmw2: 1/0/0/0/0

I love the idea!! Really original, I hope nobody else is making a reply as I am writing. I would definitely keep track of this Here I go:

Control Freak (Teen Titans)
Well I just popped up with this guy, he has the ability to enter the TV World, where he trained some popular ways of fighting from movies and TV Shows such as Star Wars, that's how he could mastered how to use laser swords, so I think he can easily avoid the stormtroopers attacks and slice them in tiny pieces .

Let me now if this is ok please
Attachments

Name:	505988-046_1_.jpg
Views:	310
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	23887  

Wanna Date? Got Any Money?

Darth Bane (Star Wars Expanded Universe, books by Drew Karpyshyn, no longer technically exists due to Disney ditching the EU )

This is Darth Bane, after destroying all the rest of the sith, he institutes the "Rule of Two" which means there can only be two sith at any given time. There shall be a master to embody power and an apprentice to crave said power, any other sith is killed. He finds a young force sensitive girl named Zannah, and she become his apprentice. And they train together until she is strong enough to take his mantle of Darth. I notice control freak has both red and green blades on that "lightsabre" Darth Bane would take this as a slight to the Darkside to have the blade of Jedi and Sith co-mingled. Not to mention having the red blade, would somewhat insinuate that he had dark side intentions. Something Darth Bane cannot leave unchecked, as there can only be two, not even a whisper more.

As one of the most powerful in force combat and master of many lightsabre techniques, I don't believe someone who would lack midi-chlorians could defeat a real sith, let alone the master of the entire sith order. Bane wouldn't even need to draw a lightsabre, he could pretty much do him in with a look.
Attachments

Name:	Star_Wars_-_Darth_Bane_-_Path_of_Destruction_cover.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	23884  

Originally Posted by tatmmw2
Let me now if this is ok please
All cool guys, just please attach those images to your posts.

Luigi (Mario Kart 8)
If looks could kill? Luigi gives Darth Bane the death stare.
Attachments

Name:	luigi.JPG
Views:	2098
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	23883  

Should I hang a tie up on the door to this thread? 'Cause if no one else is gonna join me I'm just gonna play with myself.

Donkey Kong (Mario Kart Wii)
Donkey Kong throws a Spiny Shell at the back of Luigi's head.
Attachments

Name:	DK.jpg
Views:	2091
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	23959  

Paarthunax (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
Paarthunax uses his deep and calming voice and convinces Godzilla in the dragon language to lead a life of peace and self-enlightenment.
Attachments

Name:	paarthurnax.jpg
Views:	2040
Size:	258.8 KB
ID:	23962  

Seems like a fun game, I'll bite!

DUKE NUKEM (Duke Nukem)

He blows up the robot's nuke with his nuke (and everything else)
Attachments

Name:	duke_nukem11.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	23967  

Kenny Omega (New Japan Pro Wrestling)

The Cleaner of New Japan Pro Wrestling! He uses his dark custodial arts to clean up Bert!
Attachments

Name:	580.jpg
Views:	1083
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	23970  

The source material would be "New Japan Pro Wrestling" here since that's the name of the TV show.

Also please attach like you did with Duke Nukem.

Hulk Hogan (WWE)
"YOU!!!"
Attachments

Name:	hulk.jpg
Views:	1867
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	23969  

Blade (Blade Movie Trilogy)

Blade asks Hulk Hogan's daughter out, which makes Hogan furious and then gets himself exiled out of this game!

Attachments

Name:	Wesley-Snipes.png
Views:	519
Size:	272.9 KB
ID:	23971  

Lucian (Underworld: Rise of the Lycans)
"Hey, Blade, mind if I court your little girl?"

"I ain't got a little girl."

"You won't when I'm through with her."
Attachments

Name:	lucian.png
Views:	2155
Size:	154.9 KB
ID:	23972  

Tangina Barrons

from the Poltergeist movies

kills Lucian and then takes him into the light.
Attachments

Name:	Tangina.jpg
Views:	3042
Size:	20.1 KB
ID:	23975  

Yay, more people!

Dr. Franken Stein (Soul Eater)
Tangina reads Dr. Stein's mind, goes mad, and kills herself with a scalpel.

((BTW: This is "Dr. Stein", not "Dr. Frankenstein", they're separate characters.))
Attachments

Name:	Stein.jpg
Views:	2309
Size:	49.5 KB
ID:	23984