Movies you wanted to have seen as a TV Series

Tools    

Movies that you wish to see as a Television Series...

For me I want to see Harry Potter in Television Series.....By chapter not per book!!! It would be great

Welcome to the human race...
I reckon you could easily base a TV series around Snake Plissken from Escape From New York.

A runner-up would be a Big Trouble in Little China series starring Jack Burton.

I wanna see IRONMAN as a TV series, I've heard some rumors that their would be an upcoming TV series for this one...

Since I am a sucker for romantic films, I would definitely love to see Romeo and Juliet as a miniseries made for television. I just hope HBO executives are reading this.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
i am probably going to get kicked out the movie forum for this one...but imagine....chevy chase as clark griswald in tv series. he needs to work and we need to laugh....

If they did it right, I'd love to see Braveheart as a mini-series with Gerald Butler playing William Wallace...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Resident Evil...I want to see it as a tv series because this one is exiting and I guess a lot of story twist can be made in it....

I also want to see Serenity in TV Series....I like watching it, full of action, funny and impressive fighting scene and even the war in space!!! I wish they made a series for it

Welcome to the human race...
Also, I wonder what would happen if that rumour about a series based on They Live happened to become a reality...

The Movie NEXT on Nicolas Cage.

I agree with darkwell. Harry Potter as well for me.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I reckon you could easily base a TV series around Snake Plissken from Escape From New York.

A runner-up would be a Big Trouble in Little China series starring Jack Burton.

That makes me

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
The Movie NEXT on Nicolas Cage.
That didn't even work as a movie

Back to the Future - wanna see the McFlys but i can't think of a good cast for this

That didn't even work as a movie
I just want to see the ending hehehehe.

I Spit on Your Grave
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I also want to see Serenity in TV Series....I like watching it, full of action, funny and impressive fighting scene and even the war in space!!! I wish they made a series for it

You should definitely check out the Firefly boxed set, 16 episodes of ridiculously well-scripted,heartstring-tugging,heart-cockles-warming,happy-splattering sci-fi western goodness!

I would love to see a TV show based around a "zompocalypse" scenario in the style of Prison Break. Think about it . . .think think about it. . . . .

There's gonna be a live action TV show focusing on secondary characters from Star Wars.Or so I ear.

Obviously I would love a second series of Firefly . . . . . .please? Hello Fox? Please? I'll do your homework for a week?