What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

The Lord of The Rings. The only thing i watched when i was younger. Think i watched it almost every morning before going to school.

Is white trash beautiful
Their is two films that as a kid I watched over and over again and as an adult I still enjoy is The Wizard Of Oz and The Sound Of Music.

The movie of the Mounth that my kids have made me watch over and over again is Disneys Lilo and Stich.

The Lord of The Rings. The only thing i watched when i was younger. Think i watched it almost every morning before going to school.
How do you watch a close to 3 hour film everyday before school?

I'm old.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
Probably every film in my top 5, except Zodiac, and Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers.

Gone with the wind······

Hey i like Mission Impossible II ,Ocean's 11 ,Robin Hood: Men in Tights ,Coming to America..
hope u would also like them..

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I forgot to add;

I just never tire of it. NEVER!

Tombstone and Dumb and Dumber.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think the original Dawn Of The Dead, i'm not sure how many times i've seen it but I lost count a long time ago. My favorite character got turned, didn't see that coming the first time I saw the movie.

my fave movie of all time; 500 DOS or This Is England

'Commando' - THE quintessential action film. Overblown, overdone and overworked and one of the few films to pull that off perfectly and still keep its feet firmly on the ground as well as hold a decent narrative and pace. Moreover it is just fun, fun, fun.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
i have seen mr india 27 times

Full Metal Jacket. I watch this like once a week since I first saw it last year. But sometimes I watch only the first 8 minutes. Hartman is so f*cking hilarious LOL

Battle Royale. 23 times and counting.

melikesart.blogspot.com