Quote of the Day

Tools    

A mitzvah is something you do. You do it and then it's done. Over. Fin. But a mistake is something you make. You make it and then you carry it around so you don't have to make it again.

Devil come on back if you wanna try again.

C.D.

This was not a boating accident
"Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome."-Isaac Asimov

A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~Anonymous

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light,
May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

~Irish Blessing

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"I discovered early in my movie work that a movie is never any better than the stupidest man connected with it. There are times when this distinction may be given to the writer or director. Most often it belongs to the producer."

- Ben Hecht

The highway cop said: "Walk a straight line."
I said: "Well, Officer Pythagoras, the closest you could ever come to achieving a straight line would be to make an electroencephalogram of your own brain waves!" He said, "You're under arrest. You have the right to remain silent. Do you wish to retain that right?"
I thought, "Ooh, a paradox!"

- Emo Philips

I am half agony, half hope.
Life is the sum of all your choices.

~Albert Camus

Johann von Goethe

We should all be concerned
about the future
because we will have
to spend the
rest of our lives there.

~ Charles F. Kettering ~

May the leprechauns dance
over your bed and bring
you sweet dreams.

~ Irish Blessing ~

Chappie doesn't like the real world
"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reason for remaining ashore."
~Vincent Van Gogh

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
"Greetings, my friend. We are all interested in the future, for that is where you and I are going to spend the rest of our lives! And remember my friend, future events such as these will affect you in the future. You are interested in the unknown... the mysterious... the unexplainable. That is why you are here. And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you, the full story of what happened on that fateful day! We are bringing you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimony, of the miserable souls, who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places. My friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space?!"

- Criswell, opening lines from Plan 9 From Outer Space

My dad's hearing is gone, and he won't admit it. When he reads, he goes "What?" The mind is slowly following. He called me up the other night, very excited. He says: "Jonathon, when I get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night, I don't have to turn on the light, the light goes on automatically! When I'm done, the light goes off automatically!" I said, "Dad, you're peeing in the fridge, and it's got to stop."

- Jonathon Katz

Momma always said life's like a box of chocolates. You never know which one you're gonna get.

My mom always use to say "If you dent my frying pan with that thing you call a brain I swear to god I'll tell your father! I'll have to figure out who he is first, but you'll be sorry when I do!"

So I guess we can see a difference in parenting styles there . . .
-Forrest Vs. Jason

This was not a boating accident
"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way,you will command the attention of the world".

- George Washington Carver

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work".

- Thomas Edison

I am half agony, half hope.
May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.
~Irish Blessing

Don't miss all the beautiful colors of the
rainbow looking for that pot of gold.

~ Anonymous ~

May your day be touched
by a bit of Irish luck,
brightened by a song in your heart,
and warmed by the smiles
of the people you love.

~ Irish Blessing ~

Beannachtai Na Féile Pádraig

I spent my boyhood assuming that I was going to be nuked to death in a conflict between godless communisms and godless capitalism. Now I’m caught in a war between two screamingly religious states – the irony of that escapes me never. Things change, and as a result, so do the ways that people look at and interact with the world.
-Howard Chaykin

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Lao Tzu

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Judy Garland

Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.

David Grayson

Welcome to the human race...
"You've led too good a life to be this bitter and twisted." -- My mum to me.

Sums my day up alright.

"You've led too good a life to be this bitter and twisted." -- My mum to me.

Sums my day up alright.
here have a hug {{}} you know mum's make sense.

The winter’s cold
The blanket’s hot
The wind’s getting up
But I’m not
Now is the winter of my quite content

Hovis Presley