Who Would Play You?

Tools    

ooo Naisy must be a looker!
Yes... Naisy is a cutie... even though he always makes noises like he's not...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Yes... Naisy is a cutie... even though he always makes noises like he's not...

First person I thought about to play you was:

Im never make noise of being ugly I just say im not a 9 or 10/10 im more a 6/10 maybe 7 or 8 under the influence AND ELMO IS CUTE, hence im slightly cute just not stupid enough to believe Im bumping Brad Pitt off the list of sex symbols with my charm.

Pick a child actor to play me?
I dunno.
Take my picture from the personal pictures thread and "DO ME!"

ooo Naisy must be a looker!
Check the Mofo personal pictures thread or myspace.com/naisyoh and you'll see what all the fuss is about

I'm not old, you're just 12.
It'd have to be Kevin Smith. Absolutely everyone says that I look like him. I do well with women who like his films, let me just say that. LOL. I need to write him a letter and thank him for looking like me.

Check the Mofo personal pictures thread or myspace.com/naisyoh and you'll see what all the fuss is about
ah yes, I see what you mean Caity and Nebbs. Naisy is very handsome indeedy.

I'd have been a little more convinced without the wink but lets get off of that subject. Theres just so many threads and polls on mofo with the title "Is Naisy Wildly Attractive?" where this pointless banter would be more useful. I still think Hugh Laurie is a much closer representation of me...

the wink is to salve my conscience about talking about your attractiveness when you're the same age as my son so I'd rather settle for Hugh Laurie

...although is Hugh Laurie attractive? hmm

Hugh Laurie is very attractive... but just wee bit too old to play Naisy...
We may be far apart in age but if someone is going to make a movie about me its going to be in the future.

Hugh is the only person in the world whose stuble MAKES him more attractive.