Movie from either 1994 or earlier with transformation scene

Tools    

Hello, I'm trying to identify what movie this song uses a scene from. It has screaming and it sounds like the person screaming is transforming into something else, maybe werewolf or vampire? The movie could be from 1994-1980s but the newest it can be is from 1994 as that is when the song was released. I'll post the snippet of the movie that is in the song if anyone can listen to it and help me identify what it is, (the drums are part of the song and not the movie).

https://voca.ro/1hZNJ85asjdL
Attached Files
File Type: mp3 untitled(1).mp3 (167.4 KB, 44 views)

I can't post links so if anyone wants me to send them the movie snippet I can pm you it.

Your snippet isn't showing (probably because you can't post links yet) but if you PM me it I'll happily embed it for you in your post.

In the meantime - here's the transformation scene from An American Werewolf In London just in case a completely blind stab in the dark bears fruit:

Your snippet isn't showing (probably because you can't post links yet) but if you PM me it I'll happily embed it for you in your post.

In the meantime - here's the transformation scene from An American Werewolf In London just in case a completely blind stab in the dark bears fruit:
Thank you! I messaged you the snippet but I'm not sure if it sent properly. This isn't the movie sadly but it sounds pretty similar.

Thank you! I messaged you the snippet but I'm not sure if it sent properly. This isn't the movie sadly but it sounds pretty similar.
Ok, have added the link into your post for you. Might not be an easy find purely from an audio link - don't suppose there's a music vid for the track that might include a visual clip?

Sounds like a DragonballZ transformation..Goku Transforms into a Giant Ape.. Or Thundercats Mumra transformation..what's the name of song / band.. ?

The synth drums sound like something out of Black Mask. But that was a '96 release.

Ok, have added the link into your post for you. Might not be an easy find purely from an audio link - don't suppose there's a music vid for the track that might include a visual clip?
sadly there's no music video for the song as its pretty obscure

Sounds like a DragonballZ transformation..Goku Transforms into a Giant Ape.. Or Thundercats Mumra transformation..what's the name of song / band.. ?
Thanks for the info the song's title is Crazy institutional Killa by DJ Sound, I'm pretty sure the song also samples the movie's soundtrack as the background melody which might help find it. I searched up some clips of the shows you were talking about but I wasn't able to find the exact clip from the song so I'm not sure.

i know u can try shazam on ur phone for the name of the song.
I have the name of the song I'm meaning to find the movie that's in the song. I tried using shazam anyway though to try and find the movie lol but it didn't work

Just dropping the whole track into the thread in case it helps anyone.

The synth drums sound like something out of Black Mask. But that was a '96 release.
The real movie clip won't have the drum sounds in it those are just a part of the song that used it, thanks for the suggestion

I don't get why you not try to explain the transformation scene? Maybe, just maybe... someone could recognize the movie!