A Chase that ends in a Icy Water

Tools    

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
There was this film i saw way way back might have been very late 1990s to early 2000s. (It could have been a TV Series too) But i remember this chase like there was this 2 people running in a snowy place. Then one of the guys is spotted in a icy water, He sees him underwater. Then he jumps up and scares the other one and pulls him in the water.

Its something like this hard to find been looking for over 20 Years for this particular scene or movie. I have always thought it was a Hallmark Made movie or show, But can be wrong. Hope this helps

I'm pretty sure there are several movies with a scene like you describe but the only one that I can think of is Skyfall.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
How about Cliffhanger (1993).
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
I'm pretty sure there are several movies with a scene like you describe but the only one that I can think of is Skyfall.
the new james bond movie new wasnt it since i saw this one in like 90s to early 2000s But i thank you for replying brother

Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto
How about Cliffhanger (1993).
No wasnt that movie either but have seen it. Thanks for the help by the way brother