HBO Max has a minimum variety of new months each month

Tools    

i signed up for HBO and I have to tell I was so disappointed in years past there would always be a block buster or two every month at the beginning but now we see old movies that are just added . I looked at their just added menu and there was not one movie I wanted to watch they were all horrible some didn’t even make it to the theater and horror flicks section is horrendous nothing new I keep checking back every month to see if the put a new horror flick in and it took two months the movie OLD BUT THATS IT NOTHING ELSE has been added. But I will not blame HBO alone because show time is even worse then you have then the biggest betrayal was Netflix for their premium programming 22.00 with tax are you kidding me that is a total rip off they so busy with their own programming they forget to add block buster movies to the line up which never happens so I don’t know what they figure the extra money for if they think people want to pay that high of a price for the same old movies they had on Netflix for five years ask Netflix how many billions of dollars in profits they made last year . And then pleas explain why they are gouging their customers. It all greed period that is why these bug corporations do not deserve tax breaks .

Their first day. Their first (and only) post. This brand new poster must have very strong feelings regarding HBO MAX.

You really should be rotating your streaming services, HBO/Netflix/{Hulu/Disney/ESPN+, Apple]...you aren't getting monthly value from any of them but you have a library.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Not to entertain drive-by posts, but I sub to HBO for the library. If I want new releases, I can rent them from Amazon. Not for nothing, but I believe HBO releases a new feature every Friday. Oh, and there's a dedicated menu category for "Just Released." Granted, some are older movies, but they're new to HBO. Also, HBO doesn't, as far as I'm aware, release new releases to specific genres. What's new and available and licensed is what falls in the Just Released category. Sometimes it's a horror, sometimes it's a rom/com.
  • Also, also, Bug Corporation?
  • How many viewing options are available for that 22+tax premium?
  • Betrayed?

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear