The most important question ever asked...

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
What is your preferred way to eat Jaffa Cakes?

Do you do the full moon, half moon and total eclipse?
Do you do a one and done mouthful?
Do you eat off all the chocolate, then eat the orange centre then eat the sponge?
Or do you do my personal favourite of nibbling all the outer edges chocolate/sponge off first then go back and eat the centers afterwards?

So how do you eat yours?

EDIT - Here's an old UK Advert
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

"It looks like the Sandpeople did this, all right. Look. There's jaffa cakes, bantha tracks..."

But seriously, they're a chocolate glazed orange-flavored sponge cake you can find in the British section of supermarkets if you're in the U.S. I do the one and done mouthful.

You ready? You look ready.
I want Jaffa cakes now, thank you
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'

"It looks like the Sandpeople did this, all right. Look. There's jaffa cakes, bantha tracks..."

But seriously, they're a chocolate glazed orange-flavored sponge cake you can find in the British section of supermarkets if you're in the U.S. I do the one and done mouthful.
Good choice . Love that Star Wars pic and reference.

I too am an American and have never had the pleasure of trying jaffa cakes. they sound like they are right up my alley. I love chocolate and orange flavored sweets.

Yummy. My mouth is filled with saliva

They're disgusting. Horrible preserved orange sludgy jam on a stale tasting mush.

Interestingly (or not maybe) there was a big court case brought by the manufacturers.

The court was adjudicated by Mr Donald Potter QC, who found in favour of McVitie's and ruled that whilst Jaffa Cakes had characteristics of both cakes and biscuits, the product should be considered a cake, meaning that VAT (tax) is not paid on Jaffa Cakes in the United Kingdom.

I was at a shop that sells various imported goods yesterday and spotted some of these so I decided to give them a try. They were okay, I guess. Not bad, but also not particularly good. I gave some to my parents to try and they weren’t impressed either. My mom thought they were downright bad. Will definitely not buy them again.

So I guess my preferred way to eat them is not at all.

I adore Jaffa Cakes, for a couple of years my niece and nephew used to buy me a yard of them every Christmas, but you do need them to be quite fresh and McVities are the best kind, IMO. Though strictly not Jaffa Cakes, I do like the Cherry ones even more, but it's tough to beat cherry and dark chocolate, IMO.