What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

My Essential Fellini box set showed up today. Didn't realize the size and shape on that one. Not sure how/where I'm going to store it.
I’ll store it for you at my place…😏

I had a 30% off coupon for Cinema 1 (the store in the mall I like to buy movies at) so I got the Eurocrypt of Christopher Lee volume 2 blu ray box set. It includes:

Uncle Was a Vampire
The Secret of the Red Orchid
Dark Places
Dracula and Son
Murder Story

plus alternate cuts, audio commentaries, interviews, a bonus CD, and a 100 page book.

Anyone ever trade someone dvds on here? i was thinking how cool it would be to have a place to trade movies you don't want.. it's really cheap to ship dvds in the states.

$1 a Movie O_O

Irreversible what a find for a dollar.. I enjoyed it glad to have it.
American Psycho i used to have it gave away
Hellboy 2 never gave it a chance plus i just got a blu ray player
Swingers ONLY for heather graham
Last day on earth bought it just because willem defoe , don't know anything about it didn't even read the cover...

Good day at the record store.. Also got a randy newman cd.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-08-01 15.59.36.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	301.1 KB
ID:	88220  

$1 a Movie O_O

Last day on earth bought it just because willem defoe , don't know anything about it didn't even read the cover...

still has a blockbuster video sticker :P gosh remembering those days buying vhs and dvds from blockbuster

$1 a Movie O_O

Damn, this makes me miss my local used cd store. They closed down a couple years ago.

Nice hall, brother.

My favourite store, Cinema 1, was having a big anniversary sale so I picked up some new blu rays. I got:

The Herschell Gordon Lewis feast box set
American Horror Project volume 1 box set
Love Slaves of the Amazons
Slap Shot
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

My favourite store, Cinema 1, was having a big anniversary sale so I picked up some new blu rays. I got:

The Herschell Gordon Lewis feast box set
American Horror Project volume 1 box set
Love Slaves of the Amazons
Slap Shot
Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
which willy wonka did u get? i know theres 2 of them, one with johnny depp and other with gene wilder

which willy wonka did u get? i know theres 2 of them, one with johnny depp and other with gene wilder

I would infer the Gene Wilder one, partially just because I assumed that would be closer to their tastes, but also title-wise, the Gene Wilder one changed the title from the book to Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory while the Jonny Depp/Tim Burton one kept the title of the book, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

I like dvd's cheap so these were all under a dollar.

And the Blu Rays. I was willing to go against my rule about spending no more than $3.99 per blu ray so today I was splurging. I was willing to spend a whopping $9.99 on Double Indemnity but it rang up as some Gwen Stefani flick for .99 cents. Far be it from me to point out the mistakes of others so I kept my mouth shut and walked out feeling victorious.

Huge discount(75%) because the slipcase is damaged...these Keaton collections are so damn expensive I'm likely just going to throw the slipcase out and put the slims on the shelf.

I like dvd's cheap so these were all under a dollar.

And the Blu Rays. I was willing to go against my rule about spending no more than $3.99 per blu ray so today I was splurging. I was willing to spend a whopping $9.99 on Double Indemnity but it rang up as some Gwen Stefani flick for .99 cents. Far be it from me to point out the mistakes of others so I kept my mouth shut and walked out feeling victorious.
In Bruges is very good.

I picked up some new blu rays at the mall today. I got:

Amazon Women on the Moon
Men
Stanley Long’s Adventures: A Seventies Sex Comedy Threesome (box set)

Any thoughts and opinions?

Amazon Women on the Moon
A very funny film. Always enjoy that one.