name of actress in From Dusk Till Dawn

Tools    

someone knows the name of this girl????

i did but i googled all the 'bar dancers' actresses name & couldnt find her

shes one of these dancers on this list cause theres a photo of all them so i dont know which one she is.
Michelle Berube-Schneider, Neena Bidasha, Veena Bidasha, Ungela Brockman, Madison Clark, Maria Diaz, Rosalia Hayakawa, Janine Jordae, Jacque Lawson, Houston Leigh, Janie Liszewski & Tia Texada

shes one of these dancers on this list cause theres a photo of all them so i dont know which one she is.
Michelle Berube-Schneider, Neena Bidasha, Veena Bidasha, Ungela Brockman, Madison Clark, Maria Diaz, Rosalia Hayakawa, Janine Jordae, Jacque Lawson, Houston Leigh, Janie Liszewski & Tia Texada
a yep but i google all those names & couldnt find her

Go through IMDB and find the actresses who have a picture under their page. Eliminate the ones which don't look like her. The one you're looking for will be one of those left.

Look through the movies they remaining ones have been in, watch them, and see if you can find that character. Eliminate the ones which don't match.

The bad news is that a Google search should have shown pictures/websites listing that person. Since you didn't find her, she may not have a presence on the Internet. Even if you could find her, the only picture might be the one from the movie.

Go through IMDB and find the actresses who have a picture under their page. Eliminate the ones which don't look like her. The one you're looking for will be one of those left.

Look through the movies they remaining ones have been in, watch them, and see if you can find that character. Eliminate the ones which don't match.

The bad news is that a Google search should have shown pictures/websites listing that person. Since you didn't find her, she may not have a presence on the Internet. Even if you could find her, the only picture might be the one from the movie.
that’s definitely true

This site had pictures to go along with the names, though they're not shots from the movie:

https://trakt.tv/movies/from-dusk-till-dawn-1996

it's Madison Clark, i've had a crush on her too (and still) lol! she's very beautiful lady! check Embrace the Darkness, the erotic thriller, it's about vampyres also! she has very hot sex scenes in it! besides it's her largerst role! sadly she didn't shoot in movies since then

A system of cells interlinked
it's Madison Clark, i've had a crush on her too (and still) lol! she's very beautiful lady! check Embrace the Darkness, the erotic thriller, it's about vampyres also! she has very hot sex scenes in it! besides it's her largerst role! sadly she didn't shoot in movies since then
Thank you!

I knew her back in the 1980's. Her father was in the Army and she lived pretty close to me at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. My best friend dated her for a while. She went by Rosemary back then. She was pretty hot back then and played naive very well. Unfortunately she was 14 and I was 19 when she broke up with my friend and I let my moral compass stop me from hooking up with her the one chance I was given. Oh well, I didn't lose a best friend or get locked up for being stupid. Lost track of her after leaving Hawaii in 89.

A system of cells interlinked
I knew her back in the 1980's. Her father was in the Army and she lived pretty close to me at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii. My best friend dated her for a while. She went by Rosemary back then. She was pretty hot back then and played naive very well. Unfortunately she was 14 and I was 19 when she broke up with my friend and I let my moral compass stop me from hooking up with her the one chance I was given. Oh well, I didn't lose a best friend or get locked up for being stupid. Lost track of her after leaving Hawaii in 89.
Back in '82, I could throw the pigskin a quarter mile...

Back in '82, I could throw the pigskin a quarter mile...

Yeah, but Halle Berry doesn't like it when you show off.

Chet probably could of told you. But he ain't here.

Movie Forums Extra
I'm also waiting for him to come back.

CANDY CANE!!!!! NEED SAUCE!!!!!!