Survivor Cash Game Sign Up

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I wish I had the time to play this, but sadly I do not. Will help with anything that may be needed behind the scenes though.

Suspect's Reviews

I wish I had the time to play this, but sadly I do not. Will help with anything that may be needed behind the scenes though.
Sorry you are unable to play, I totally understand. Thanks for the offer I may get back to you at some point.

Hey Sexy Celebrity what software do you use for animated gifs? Just curious as I am always looking to learn new ways to do things.

We have lift off.

The MOFO Survivor ship Sophia has embarked on her mission to the away station.

On board we have:

Donniedarko - pizza the hut
rauldc14 - russlle cassie
cat_sidhe - Loki (In cargo bay with a sturdy fence)
hashtagbrownies - Arnold Schwarzenegger
Velvet -
Cici- Melania-Bot
Sexy Celebrity - Prymaat Conehead (chilling in cryosleep)

Staff:
SZeroX - SZeroX - at away station

7thson - Commander 7th Koenig
CosmicRunaway - Judge Dredd

(If I missed anyone please let me know - anyone that was signed up prior to the liftoff time should be aboard.)

Get comfortable it will take a few days to arrive at the away station.

______

Winner of the first challenge is Prymaat Conehead - if and when she wakes up they can collect their reward. It is a (eyes only) clue to a special hidden immunity idol. I will also be posting a clue for everyone at some point during the voyage.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	sophia.fw.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	95.4 KB
ID:	45302  

You named the ship Sophia?!?! Thank you.
Sure, thanks for the suggestion. Thanks to the other suggestions as well. The name just rolled of the tongue better than the others. I think all ships should be named after ladies .