.......7th's top 101.......

→ in
Tools    

7thson is a big fat hot linker... not that there's anything wrong with that. Tee hee.

7thson is a big fat hot linker... not that there's anything wrong with that. Tee hee.

You are so right, hell I am working on getting my pics uploaded to photobuket so there will not be any dead links, but hells bells that is so tedious. When all is said and done however I will have my own uploaded pics linked to... sry.

You've probably noticed this. I just happened to notice it and I don't really know what it means but there are images online now that you can't download and save. You can link them to posts though, it's like they are permanently ingrained on the internet or something. Anyway, this has nothing to do with your list so I will now respectfully shut up.

Blioxi Blues ~ 1988
directed by: Mike Nicolas

Yes, back to back Matthew Broderick Flicks. Biloxi Blues hits a bit close to home as it is only about 100 Miles to my West. The climate there and here in Pensacola, Florida are about the same and one of the first scenes of the movie reminds me of home everytime I watch it. It does get hot down here. One of the first films I saw coming back home from Germany, once again Broderick (Walken too ) and War seem to go together very well.

Hey all. I was thinking about going ahead and posting the rest of my list a bit quicker with small reviews and then coming back and editing in my "watched again" reviews. I promised myself I would not do that at first, but I really want to go ahead and get this up and that way as I watch a movie it can be any of the ones on the list. What do you guys/gals think? Or should I stay with the way I have been doing it?

Close Encounters of the Third Kind was a great movie. Then again I can't think of a bad movie Spielberg has done.

Schindler's List

Haha - yeah I am done for the year, no more till 2011 .
What