Films You Love, But Everyone Else Hates

Tools    

I love Rob Zombie's movies. I think he's a much better filmmaker than he is a musician, in my opinion.
Thats not hard.

Godfather Part III.

Not a great film, but still pretty good. Obviously it's nowhere close to the first two, but then again, most other movies don't either.

Four brothers is my favorite ****** movie of all time. I'm ashamed of myself for even calling it ******. It's great movie, great performance from marky mark and Andre 3000

I do understand why Showgirls is one of the worst movie. I like it. I saw it few times and I think it is not so bad. I like the most acting of Gina Gershon, she did all job. Kyle Maclachlan looks like he stumbled off the set of Blue Velvet. Overall this movie can be recommended to lovers of drama.

I do understand why Showgirls is one of the worst movie. I like it. I saw it few times and I think it is not so bad. I like the most acting of Gina Gershon, she did all job. Kyle Maclachlan looks like he stumbled off the set of Blue Velvet. Overall this movie can be recommended to lovers of drama.
I love Showgirls. It's even in my top 100. It's far from being the worst movie ever made, but I don't think it's a genuinely good movie either. The story is stupid and the acting is universally terrible.

That said, it's so bad that it's a hell of a lot of camp-tastic fun.

Memoir Of An International Assassin
Back To The Future Part 3
And I'm gonna blow your minds with this one: Howard The Duck
Love bttf 3.. liked howard the duck as a kid..

A system of cells interlinked
Cloud Atlas

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Van Helsing (2004)

Everyone I know hates it, but I feel it's a good solid action popcorn entertainment, with a lot of re-watch value.