Harvey Weinstein Fired!!

Tools    

There's a certain "guilty by default" that I'm becoming more and more alarmed about. All men know women that have "sexual regret" about some situation in their past. And all men know women that are liars.
Can’t pay this statement any mind from a guy who has this for his signature:

“ I remember way back when J.Lo showed up and the size of her butt was starting to gain positive attention. At the time, all my female friends and friends of friends were saying "Guys really like that?", and I and all my guy friends responded with "DUH!!!!!!!!" This is the problem when women listen to women for opinions; they miss the boat entirely.”

It's a good day for both women and men, that Weinstein was held accountable for his heinous acts. He's an abusive pig who's now going to pay for what he did all these years.

You ready? You look ready.
Probably should just go ahead and lock this thread up and throw away the key...

Too much?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Account terminated on request
There's a certain "guilty by default" that I'm becoming more and more alarmed about. All men know women that have "sexual regret" about some situation in their past. And all men know women that are liars.
Can’t pay this statement any mind from a guy who has this for his signature:

“ I remember way back when J.Lo showed up and the size of her butt was starting to gain positive attention. At the time, all my female friends and friends of friends were saying "Guys really like that?", and I and all my guy friends responded with "DUH!!!!!!!!" This is the problem when women listen to women for opinions; they miss the boat entirely.”
Couldn't care less what you pay attention to. Particularly when you omit the statistical overlap I mentioned... That is a critical part of the message. And particularly that you think one observation has anything to do with the other.

That's quite a lot of oversimplification.

Are you actually so simplistic to think that I was defending a freak like Harvey Weinstein?

It's a good day for both women and men, that Weinstein was held accountable for his heinous acts. He's an abusive pig who's now going to pay for what he did all these years.
Yes.

The trick is not minding
His statement he made to the court has been released. What an egotistical pig. He doesn’t even apologize for his actions.
Seriously. It’s a rambling mess.

Are you actually so simplistic to think that I was defending a freak like Harvey Weinstein?
I can’t take you seriously is my point. Your statement that “All men know women who are liars” makes no sense at all & your focus in your signature on female butts is vulgar, IMO.

Yoda wants us to stay civil so I recuse myself now from this thread.

I can’t take you seriously is my point. Your statement that “All men know women who are liars” makes no sense at all & your focus in your signature on female butts is vulgar, IMO.

Yoda wants us to stay civil so I recuse myself now from this thread.
You've been doing one unprovoked attack on my posts after another. And there are women who are liars, but that's not a comment on weinstein. And it's now WOMEN that are clamouring for butt implants and having classes entirely about increasing them.

Frankly, I need you to never comment on anything I write ever again. You're obnoxious, not a very clear thinker, completely connect two issues that are disconnected, and need to just FO.
They'll say "I don't care if he's a poet or cowboy, so long as he's a nice guy. But oh, I'm so attracted to that bad guy over there."
Understand this last part, and you'll get them all.