Writer Wanted

Tools    

Hi guys, I'm looking for a writer for my blog. I'm not looking for a professional, someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about movies would do. I do pay a small fee for writing depending on the writer's skill level. Anyone interested in giving this a shot?

Not to be critical, but why do you need a writer? Why not do it off the cuff with your knowledge?

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
What about movies specifically would the writing be about?

Hi guys, I'm looking for a writer for my blog. I'm not looking for a professional, someone who is passionate and knowledgeable about movies would do. I do pay a small fee for writing depending on the writer's skill level. Anyone interested in giving this a shot?
I’m a published writer with experience in fiction and film writing specifically, so I’d like to know a bit more. Feel free to PM me.

Hi Agrippinax,
I've actually found someone now. Right after I posted the ad someone got in touch. Thanks for your interest though.

Because I don't know enough about film. I mean I know what I like but I don't have a depth of knowledge on the subject
Not to be critical, but why do you need a writer? Why not do it off the cuff with your knowledge?

Hi, I've actually found someone for this now but thanks for your interest

What about movies specifically would the writing be about?

My blog is actually quite big too, so I need some help.

Because I don't know enough about film. I mean I know what I like but I don't have a depth of knowledge on the subject

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
My blog is actually quite big too, so I need some help.
Let me see this damn blog....I'll be the judge of that!!!

Suspect's Reviews

Hi guys, I'm looking for a writer for my blog.
Is it a blog if someone else writes it for you? Just asking.

I write 99% of it but it's quite big, with about 20 sections so I need some help to keep it current.