2013 MoFo Fantasy Football - The Regular Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Touche!

Lisa may be interested in a trade with you, Sleezy, but she is at work and unable to sign in until after 5PM. I think she is going to package Calvin and Miller for Peterson and a flex level WR... Any interest on your end?

In the Beginning...
Lisa may be interested in a trade with you, Sleezy, but she is at work and unable to sign in until after 5PM. I think she is going to package Calvin and Miller for Peterson and a flex level WR... Any interest on your end?
Alas, All Day and Golden Tate have been shipped off to PW for Dez Bryant and C.J. Spiller. He might have interest, though, once the trade is processed.

Fantasy football sucks so much smelly butt hole.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i do believe M. Bennett will suffice until Gronk is ready to go.

i do believe M. Bennett will suffice until Gronk is ready to go.
I do believe A Gates would suffice more, and with Powell & LeVeon thrown in (for DwaynE Bowe) then youd be so happy youll think youre swimming in chocalate and butter. Take my word for it

&list=PLmHOb-9pXS1T5kiknd2GanWwa_GPcbb4F

it of a weird day for both my teams - now it is Redman time
Isaac Redman is out after playing one quarter with a concussion. Not the way I wanted to win.

Im questioning the coaching abilities of Pittsburgh lately. What else does Jonathan Dwyer have to do to get an opportunity?! Instead they think their go to guy is Felix Jones.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
I do believe A Gates would suffice more, and with Powell & LeVeon thrown in (for DwaynE Bowe) then youd be so happy youll think youre swimming in chocalate and butter. Take my word for it

&list=PLmHOb-9pXS1T5kiknd2GanWwa_GPcbb4F
gronk is a week away, 2 max. why on earth would i do that?

For someone that lost 2 starting RBs before the season started Im doing better than ever at that position now.

Doug Martin, Knowshon Moreno, Bilal Powell, and Joique Bell who only has 2 fantasy points less than Reggie Bush. Still have LeVeon Bell too who "they say" will be back week 6. With Lary Fitzgerald, anquan Boldin, and Brees to Graham I honestly can say Ive never ever been as happy with a team in this league so early in the season.

Is this the year of the monkey?!

I dont know what I was thinking. Its not the year of the monkey, but the year of the jiraffe. He's #1 in both the MoFo & Jungle league.

RINGER ALERT!

I think Im gonna take a chance on Andy Reids Chiefs Defense. If they can stop Philly sunday then they certainly are for real. Rather have a top earner throughout the season in that slot than constantly shifting them in and off waivers.

Tampa Bays defense is much much improved, but 3 out of next 4 games are vs Patriots, Falcons, and Eagles. I guess Im not that confident they will maintain int he long haul.

Holy crap, Trent Richardson just got traded to the Colts for their 1st round draft pick next year.
I can't believe it. You never see trades of this magnitude during the season. Trent Richardson's stock just shot through the roof! The Steelers should have traded for him.

Ridding the wave......