MoFo THREAD KILLERS CLUB

Tools    

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Not a native speaker?
Do tell.
WTF. You didn't know?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Can I join this club?
I'd like to say yes... but since I've responded to you, then you've done the opposite of kill a thread... you've resurrected it!

Now if no one ever responded to you, and your last post just died along with the thread (a situation I am all too familiar with) then you'd be a good candidate.

(...Has this happened to you on other threads where just your simple attempts of participation sent it to the netherworlds of this site, never to be heard from again?)

This club is the antithesis of Groucho Marx's famous line; "I'd never join any club that would have me as a member!" Or is it the thesis of that line? I'm never sure!

Either way... welcome aboard! And now that I've posted... this thread can drop once again from the "New Posts" page, never to be heard from again for at least ANOTHER three years!

Wait? there is a club.. hell I should be the president.. I kill threads faster than most!

Wait? there is a club.. hell I should be the president.. I kill threads faster than most!
You too, huh?

How many threads did you start that no one ever responded to? (Or let's say less than 5 responses?)

You too, huh?

How many threads did you start that no one ever responded to? (Or let's say less than 5 responses?)
Not sure.. lol check my profile.

But when I do post in a thread... I am usually the last one for many months.

Not sure.. lol check my profile.

But when I do post in a thread... I am usually the last one for many months.
I tried to do a count of my own, but then I realized when I looked at threads I started with lots of responses - most of them were written by me!

I have 49 threads I created and I know a few no one responded. Its ok.. I dont care.. again like it says " I dont play well with others".

Welcome to the club, MovieGal!
It's like the MoFo's own Isle of Misfit Toys!
And I'm sure you already know the first rule of the MoFo Thread Killer's Club?

Kakarot89: The Infamous Thread Killer
I thought we were supposed to let this thread die. I already posted here, it should have been dead on arrival, ha ha.

The trick is not minding
I have 49 threads I created and I know a few no one responded. Its ok.. I dont care.. again like it says " I dont play well with others".
Pfft. I can’t speak for others, but you’ve been nothing but pleasant with me in our interaction thus far.
I’ll keep an eye out for your threads in the future.

Welcome to the club, MovieGal!
It's like the MoFo's own Isle of Misfit Toys!
And I'm sure you already know the first rule of the MoFo Thread Killer's Club?
if this is the case... Im the polka-dotted elephant!!!

WARNING: "just me" spoilers below
Rudolph is nostalgic to me.. I love it!