Looking for a rewind flashback

Tools    

Hi all,
I'm doing research for a project and I'm trying to find movies with a rewind kind of flashback. Time stops then a sequence is played back in reverse, or mostly in reverse. Any input would be appreciated.

Semper Fooey
The only one I know is this old Outer Limits episode.

Moved to . In the future, please take a moment to place new threads in the correct forum.
srry bout that, looked for it but missed, thanks for moving.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Any movie can have a rewind scene when you push the right button.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Anybody actually see Prince of Persia?

Semper Fooey
Not me. Does that have a reverse flashback? You got a problem with us because none of us mentioned it?

Oh no, sorry didn't mean it to sound like a chandler. aka " Did anyone SEE prince of persia."

No i just wondered if it had a reverse scene since it was a movie about reversing time. Well, at least the game was.

Semper Fooey
You'll get your answer because there are certainly people here who have seen it.

There is that famous Seinfeld episode, I think the one where Elaine goes to India for a wedding (I think) that's told backwards.

You'll get your answer because there are certainly people here who have seen it.

There is that famous Seinfeld episode, I think the one where Elaine goes to India for a wedding (I think) that's told backwards.
Great Episode.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
There is a scene at the very end of The Sixth Day with Arnold Schwarzenegger, that lasts for about 5 seconds and flash rewinds through the whole movie.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.