Battle: Los Angeles

Tools    

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Just read Roger Ebert's review on this, not too good! I really don't rely on reviews for deciding which movies to see or not see, but the writing in this review was really good and pretty funny. I'll provide the link, but if you're looking forward to this film, I suggest not reading the article

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/...IEWS/110309992

Heh. Ever has it been that scathing movie reviews are almost more fun to read and write than glowing ones. I'd kinda thought Ebert had fallen off a bit lately for a variety of reasons, but that one is quite good.

A system of cells interlinked
"When I think of the elegant construction of something like "Gunfight at the OK Corral," I want to rend the hair from my head and weep bitter tears of despair."

Gold!

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
i thin the best part of the trailer is that the spaceships aren't all sleek and aerodynamic as they are in popular sci-fi, but rather look as though they were engineered using an etch-a-sketch in the design process.

Every UFO photo that screamed hoax basically.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I've read some of the bad reviews, but I'll probably still see this. They're all saying the same thing, "It's not for everyone."
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i seen this last night its really not as bad as these reviews ive read, i enjoyed it.

i was really hyped for this come the beginning of the mouth, but like most films this year, critics reviews have put me right off. If i have time and ain't doing much, i'll see it to past the time, but i'm not really sure.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
They should have hired David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson for a Cameo appearance, let fox have his Aha moment, and then get blowm to smithereens.

WOW!! this one looks cool! I want to watch this movie!!!!