Post a Random Fact About Yourself

Tools    

Even if you choose to never drive, you should still learn how to drive. It's something that everyone should know how to do just in case of an emergency. It could be the difference between life or death someday.
It definitely won’t be & I won’t be learning to drive.

I don't know how to drive, either.
No kidding. You must be the only person in California who doesn’t drive.

Highly unusual in Connecticut not to drive. People are flabbergasted that I walk everywhere. Random people introduce themselves to me telling me they’ve seen me all over town. Made some good friends this way.

When I lived in London & New York, nobody I knew had a car.

I haven't been sober for a single day in the last 20 years, and yes, I consider beer a drug.
Wow, that’s quite an admission. I respect you sharing this with us.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Wow, that’s quite an admission. I respect you sharing this with us.

Thanks. I've typed that out on here so many times, usually under different threads, and even after posting, I'd hurry and delete the comment.

Thanks. I've typed that out on here so many times, usually under different threads, and even after posting, I'd hurry and delete the comment.
I feel you. There are things I could share, but I type them out & then delete them.

I’m fully quadrilingual but no, I never learnt to speak Hebrew, which makes me a lousy quitter. What makes it worse is acquaintances in Israel always appear annoyingly convinced that I’m fluent in it, come up and launch into tirades in Hebrew, and I stand there blinking and saying, ‘Tov, tov.’

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I never drank beer.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

You ready? You look ready.
I deleted the revelation I posted in here yesterday. It was a juicy one lol

:sweatsmile:
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I deleted the revelation I posted in here yesterday. It was a juicy one lol

:sweatsmile:
I never knew someone could eat that many pickled eggs in one sitting. No wonder you deleted it.