Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

This has good IMDb reviews, but I found it to be excruciatingly boring.

I loved the first part of Apocalypse Now but could never sit though the last part where it went all weird.

Oof, beyond tiresome. Didn’t want to waste any more time to see if it got any better. Or, at least, got going.

Oof, beyond tiresome. Didn’t want to waste any more time to see if it got any better. Or, at least, got going.
I haven't seen that movie but I just watched another Spanish film with two of those actors (the woman and the man with the gray hair and beard) It was called The Secret in Their Eyes (2009, Juan Jose Campanella). You might like it.

I haven't seen that movie but I just watched another Spanish film with two of those actors (the woman and the man with the gray hair and beard) It was called The Secret in Their Eyes (2009, Juan Jose Campanella). You might like it.
The woman is Penélope Cruz & she’s not in this movie.

Had a quick look at the storyline & feel sure I won’t like it. But thanks anyway.

Am gonna take a re-look at some of my Almodóvar movies. Now there’s a director.

Recently mank and nomadland, both were so boring
I hated Mank, but am looking forward to Nomadland. Hope it’s not over-hyped like Dormand’s last movie was.

Idiotic movie.

Silly movie that made minimum sense. Samantha Morton with the worst hairdo ever in a movie.

No subtitles so no watch. Emily Lloyd did an excellent American accent I must say.

It can be quite liberating to turn off a film that is wasting your time and just walk away from it.

Moralizing completionists can get stuffed. Not all artworks must be endured in their entirety.

Delirious reviews online, but I really hated this movie.

Beyond lame.

Tacky & super-boring. Cannot understand the acclaim for this movie.

In his review of this movie (I usually don’t read reviews), @Gideon58 used the word “ugly” at least twice. “Unsavory” too. Totally agree with him.

You may not believe this... but I saw this at Radio City Music Hall in NYC as a kid... as part of a group bus trip... it was a HUGE event!
I believe you. So far as I know, this movie was enormously successful.