Looking for a action thriller movie from 90s

Tools    

Looking for a movie from 90s maybe late 80s.
I remember seeing it as a kid on tv back in 90s but can't remember the name, actors etc just some scenes. I would like to watch it again, I remember it to be a good action thriller. I tried looking it up with a bot websites but no luck. So maybe a human intervention saves the day.

Story somewhat goes like this. Four or five young adults or somewhere near or in their early 30s decide to go to a big city for possibly a rugby game? They went with a fancied out motorhome which I think they rented because I doubt they could afford it. I remember them being all hyped up about it how they will finally go to the big game in style... So they travel and at night they either go with a shortcut or get lost I am not entierely sure but they end up in a bad city neighborhood and they drive into a trap. Their vehicle stops and they are stuck. That much I remember. Then some gang shows up and starts attacking them. I don't remember what they exactly wanted probably thought these were some rich guys and wanted big amounts of money or something and they couldn't give anything. Or they were simply phsychos and wanted to kill them or combination of both. I think one of them early on was either injured or killed from the traveling guys. I think at first they attempted to escape with the vehicle but without much luck and they bailed it and they been chased all over that neighbor hood most of this movie and that is it. That's much I remember about it.

The movie didn't seem like a low budget one. I remember having a good score and the acting was good. Then again I was a kid but still I watched a lot of movies so the movie stood out to me. And since then I never again ran into it again. So I wonder what exactly made that movie so easy to ignore by tv or anything. Maybe some places air it more often so someone might run across it and know which one is it.

Thanks. Any info or related convo is welcomed.
Have a good one.

freedom~empathy~peace
"Rugby game"? -- That suggests the film might have been from the UK or Aussie maybe. Do you think that could be the case?

Judgment Night it is.
Originally I wanted to say American football but mixed it up with rugby.
Seems like some things I said are a bit off from this movie, I might have mixed it up with something else. Oddly enough I do remember them being chased by a gang while in this trailer it seems like just one person chasing them, not sure why is that. But seeing the trailer confirms it's the movie I was looking for, the motorhome some scenes triggered my memory etc, it is the one no doubt.
Also I know these actors and what is weird I never seen a suggestion for this movie or ran across it for years now. Din't see it air on tv either since the 90s. This movie is from 93 that means I probably watched it in late 94 and that was it. Seems still like a good movie, have to watch it again tonight.

Edit: Upon watching it I can confirm this movie still holds up well. Should be suggested more often.