Hey Everyone: Film Trash Review

Tools    

Somewhere out there I'm having a good time.
Hey everyone my name is Alex Wagner and I am sophomore film student at Columbia College Chicago with a concentration in directing. I came across movie forums when I searched for a movie review forum where I can discuss my reviews and opinions on films with other people that enjoy them just as much as I do. I started last month posting short simple reviews on a facebook and twitter.com/filmtrashreview and then two weeks ago I started posting weekly reviews of films that are coming into theaters for that weekend. In order to make my reviews different then every other vlogger online I do something called the "Trash Review" where I take a top critics review from a major publisher and tell everyone why there review is horrible as well as putting my own personal spin on it.

Now it's time for film trash review to gain a bigger audience. I have been a youtube partner for the last year and just started this project two weeks ago but I am having problems gaining a fan base for the films so hopefully I can do that here as well as get great feedback and discussions with everyone involved with movieforums.

Any discussion or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I can't post the first two episodes because I haven't reached ten posts yet so I can't post a link but if you search "Film Trash Review" on youtube i am the second and third one down.

You're welcome to post your reviews, but not to use the forum as a springboard to drive traffic or readership with links and the like, outside of a standard one in your signature. A fine line, but I'll ask that you stay on the former side of it. There's some clarification on both the Help and Rules pages, linked to in the header.

If you can do that, then you're quite welcome here.

I'll quickly add that you need to make sure a review thread does not always exist before posting another, and that it's probably not worth posting a thread if the "review" is only going to be a sentence or two. It also isn't necessary to put "Film Trash Review" in every thread title.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
it sounds like the best way to do this is to make one thread, call it 'Film Trash Reviews' or something, and put all your reviews in there. sounds like it'd be the easiest way to do it.