Top 100 Films - ModernFlix

→ in
Tools    

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
Signs is fantastic. I might not put it on a list of the top 100 films ever made, but a list of personal favorites? Absolutely.

Heck, you were touting Shutter Island on its technical grounds recently, and Signs is a film that even its detractors are usually forced to admit is incredibly well-made.
i thought this 100 films i made was a personal favorites list?

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You tell us.

He wasn't saying you did a 100 best movies ever made list, if this were that list I'd probably punch a baby.

Suspect's Reviews

Jake, What according to you is the best film ever made?
lol.. i dont know..
this is obviously a way to start more ****..

maybe scarface?

So I graded all the ones I've seen...

The Sixth Sense - C
Big Trouble in Little China - A-
Final Destination - C
The Lost Boys - C+
The Matrix - B+
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - C-
Scream - C+
Boogie Nights - C+
Scarface - C+
A Nightmare on Elm Street - C-
Waaah? Iro seems to have gone crazy. Unless that "Nightmare" is the new one. Then that rating might be a little high.

Waaah? Iro seems to have gone crazy. Unless that "Nightmare" is the new one. Then that rating might be a little high.
nah not the new one , that was one of the shittest movies i have seen.

Welcome to the human race...
Nope, it was the original. Was not impressed.

mark f i will get you somehow some way i will get you and when i do you will not see it coming and it will be the end of mark f

A CHALLENGER APPROACHESd

This belongs in the hot or not guys thread. Top 100 ModernFlix is no place for the likes of Marky Mark. As planet would say--contribute to the conversation or leave.