HOT or Not - The Boys

Tools    

Tiny Tim

Have to say Tiny Tim because I had a chat with him back in the 70's in his dressing room and he was so sweet

Vs

Paul Mercurio

Semper Fooey
[quote=nebbit;669506]Tiny Tim

Have to say Tiny Tim because I had a chat with him back in the 70's in his dressing room and he was so sweet

Vs

Tim Curry

Oh my god. Will.15! You just picked TINY TIM over Paul Mercurio. Have you seen Exit to Eden? No chat with Tiny Tim is ever better than Paul Mercurio. I don't care if Tiny Tim tells you all the secrets and mysteries of life -- I'd still pick Paul Mercurio!!

This thread is getting ridiculous!

Tim Curry

VS.

(hopefully this gets people back on track, although honestly I don't know with sex kitten up there)

My Property
(he carries the Charles Atlas Seal of Approval!)

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
yo, Sexy Celeb, not everyone is going to have the same taste in men as you. in fact, some people have really unconventional tastes. i was under the assumption that this thread was sort of supposed to be like this - if we all liked the same men it'd get kind of boring.

Semper Fooey
Tiny Tim is my hero. A lot of people think he was strictly gay, but after pretending to be celibate with his first wife, he got married a few more times and fathered some kids. I heard him once on The Howard Stern Show (speaking in a normal voice) raving about how one of his ex-wives cheated on him while she denied it (but in a laughing way not at all convincing).

Good God this thread is ugly.

HaHa That's what happens when you make a thread that tries to counter the male dominated hot or not women's thread. Inevitably guys will take it over and start putting up funny people. I was actually waiting for some of you ladies to put up some 'ugly' women on the hot or not women's thread, but I guess you're all too classy for that.

Anyway, I won't f*ck with this thread. I legit think Leo's secksie in the most homoerotic way possible. Just kidding. Not really.

BTW. I thought SexyCelebrity was a dude? Am I wrong? I initially thought it was a chick cuz of the name, but then I thought in the pictures thread it was a guy. No? Or maybe you're just a guy who really loves Paul Mercurio and Jake Gylenhaal?

Semper Fooey
HaHa That's what happens when you make a thread that tries to counter the male dominated hot or not women's thread. Inevitably guys will take it over and start putting up funny people. I was actually waiting for some of you ladies to put up some 'ugly' women on the hot or not women's thread, but I guess you're all too classy for that.

Anyway, I won't f*ck with this thread. I legit think Leo's secksie in the most homoerotic way possible. Just kidding. Not really.

BTW. I thought SexyCelebrity was a dude? Am I wrong? I initially thought it was a chick cuz of the name, but then I thought in the pictures thread it was a guy. No? Or maybe you're just a guy who really loves Paul Mercurio and Jake Gylenhaal?
Sexy Celebrity is a guy that prefers guys (or so he says).

This all started when ash is the girl posted pee wee and ash is a girl.

Juno had a little fun for a while posting half naked guys in the other hot or not section. I hereby resign from this thread (unless ash posts another guy I approve of).

Originally Posted by ash_is_the_gal
yo, Sexy Celeb, not everyone is going to have the same taste in men as you. in fact, some people have really unconventional tastes. i was under the assumption that this thread was sort of supposed to be like this - if we all liked the same men it'd get kind of boring.
I was just expressing my deep shock. I think discussing our picks and our shocks would keep this thread from getting boring. No? I agree that we don't like the same kind of men... but Tiny Tim over Paul Mercurio? I about lost my mind.

Originally Posted by will.15
Tiny Tim is my hero. A lot of people think he was strictly gay, but after pretending to be celibate with his first wife, he got married a few more times and fathered some kids. I heard him once on The Howard Stern Show (speaking in a normal voice) raving about how one of his ex-wives cheated on him while she denied it (but in a laughing way not at all convincing).
Poor Tiny Tim. I don't think many people wanted to get sexual with him. Probably why he "pretended" to be celibate. But, Jeepers Creepers, when you look like that, it's no wonder why you'd wear an odd Budweiser shirt -- obviously he supports the stuff for getting him laid!

Nelly (yeah, I don't see what's so great about Johnny Depp)

VS.

L.L. Cool J.