I'm a new MoFo!!

Tools    

Hey guys, this is my first time posting here. It's also my birthday in a week or so.

I just need a forum where I can seriously discuss film and filmmakers with intelligent, mature like-minded individuals; when I saw your nickname was 'MoFo,' I knew I'd found the right place.

So... uh, what exactly do new people do to get acquainted or whatever.

Hi there and welcome to MoFo... As for getting acquainted, introducing yourself is the first step... and the next is just get involved in some of the conversations... For the most part, we're a pretty friendly bunch so I'm sure it won't take you long to learn your way around... and if you run into any snags, just buzz one of the guys with the Green Moderator tags by their names... any one of us will be glad to help...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Pretty much what you just did; start a thread to introduce yourself. Then just dive into whatever discussion you like. Lots of members post reviews in the Movie Reviews forum, too, and start a thread to hold them in. You can do that, or just post wherever it strikes your fancy.

Either way, welcome to Movie Forums.

Welcome, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here. It's a great bunch and I have yet to find any creepers or crazies on this forum Oh and just in case you haven't figured it out (because it took me about a month...) Yoda is the head of the site and is reeeeeeally helpful So don't be hesitant