Song Tournament XXVI

Tools    

Congrats @cricket!!

Great song by a band I've never heard of before, but have taken notice of, so thanks!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

Favour to ask: I made a post in the last rap tournament asking that it be stricken from the record (the post states why). Can it be excluded?
I'm not understanding what you mean.
Pretend it never happened. (remove it from the list of winners).

You mean that Promoe song?
Why do you want it removed? It's part of Song Tourney history and it earned it's spot on that list. You should be proud of that accomplishment with your name attached to it

I normally don't care at all about winning these but I was glad this time. That's a song that I would never hear, but it plays on a station my wife listens to. She sang it to me and said she thinks of us, so I sent her a screenshot of the win and dedicated it to her, and it made her very happy. Hopefully a little horny too.

Great job hosting and with the noms MoJo. That's a great song that I've been listening to and I don't remember it ever being nominated before. All in all this was my favorite final 2.

You mean that Promoe song?
Why do you want it removed? It's part of Song Tourney history and it earned it's spot on that list. You should be proud of that accomplishment with your name attached to it
Thanks , but I explained why in the post in the thread. It's personal. It actually stings to see it there.

I normally don't care at all about winning these but I was glad this time. That's a song that I would never hear, but it plays on a station my wife listens to. She sang it to me and said she thinks of us, so I sent her a screenshot of the win and dedicated it to her, and it made her very happy. Hopefully a little horny too.

Also, thanks for hosting @mojofilter

congrats Mojo and Cricket!!! Cool song tournament Mojo!!

Let me know if you start another one

congrats Mojo and Cricket!!! Cool song tournament Mojo!!

Let me know if you start another one
I'm not sure I want to dive into another one right away.

Maybe after the Oscars, I'll do number 27.

I'll let you know

My wife is already trying to tell me what to nominate next time. Just cook and look pretty bitch!
Wow that's racist

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Congratulations to @cricket. That's a great winning song that you nominated.

Congratulations to @mojofilter for nominating the runner-up song, and Thank You for running another great tournament.

I liked all four of the final four songs, but I was really hoping that the Billy Joel song would win this tournament.

Congratulations to @cricket. That's a great winning song that you nominated.

Congratulations to @mojofilter for nominating the runner-up song, and Thank You for running another great tournament.

I liked all four of the final four songs, but I was really hoping that the Billy Joel song would win this tournament.
Thanks @gbgoodies
I really enjoy it when you take part in these things! Always a pleasure

It would have been awesome for that Billy Joel song to win. It's among my top 5 songs by Billy. Such an epic tune! I might nominate it again in a future tourney.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It would have been awesome for that Billy Joel song to win. It's among my top 5 songs by Billy. Such an epic tune! I might nominate it again in a future tourney.

@mojofilter, In case you missed the recent news, Billy Joel has been playing a series of concerts at Madison Square Garden for the last few years, (they're calling it his "residency"), and he recently sold his ONE MILLIONTH TICKET there!

https://themusicuniverse.com/billy-j...msg-residency/