Song Tournament XXV

Tools    

Haven't heard back from @jiraffejustin and @Sexy Celebrity

If you guys are interested, let me know now so I can either wait for you or kick this thing off!
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

I will give JJ and Sexy another hour to respond.

If they don't, I will assume they are not interested. If so, we will have 7 total players, which means additional noms for each.

Looks like it's just the 7 of us. In order to make it a 128-song tourney...

@Tugg add 3 more noms

@cat_sidhe add 3 more noms

@edarsenal add 2 more noms

@gbgoodies add 2 more noms

@Swan add 2 more noms

@cricket add 2 more noms

I'll add 2 more

ROUND 1 DAY 1 will be up shortly

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
So Swan told me to post this so I'm just passing the message on

Mojo - the site is being weird and glitchy and saying my IP Address was banned, but sometimes I can get in, which is why I think it’s just a weird glitch or something. I contacted Yoda on Facebook and am waiting a response. Until he gets back to me I'm going to be off the site, just because I can't really navigate through it. I'll think up two more noms, or you can give them to someone else if that's more convenient for you. Sorry about this.

Can I join or it's too late ?

^Thanks for the help CiCi! I think it's been fixed now.

I'll come up with two noms now. Bummer that JJ couldn't make it, I was looking forward to his inclusion.