MOFO Drinks Countdown!!!!

Tools    

Was sitting on the train this morning with a drink in my hand that i forgot to include then this Countdown popped into my head

Like i made it in about two minutes, i forgot dozens of things but this was something very obvious. And yes said drink was Breast Milk.

I don't think I drink a wide enough variety of things to make a list.

I don't really consume soft drinks, but one of the ones I do occasionally have is apparently not available outside this province (though you can apparently buy it in one place in Alberta where there is a huge population of Newfoundlanders). I learned that we have not only one, but two flavours of Crush that are unique to the Rock: Birch Beer (which is amazing), and Pineapple (which is absolutely disgusting but I hate pineapple anyway so I'm super biased).

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”

OH MY GOD, TEA BETTER BE NUMBER 1 or I will ragequit the boards.
Just know this internet friend will miss you dearly.

The only thing pepl drink now is Le Croix.

If it's flavored water, I suppose it's different.
No, just plain carbonated water. For some reason it's the go-to type of water in Germany, so I was sort of forced to get used to it when I was living there. I continued to drink it for years after coming home out of habit. I still have some in the cupboard, actually.

Coffee>Tea and this isn't up for discussion.
I had Iced Coffee on my list.

Mr. Freeze likes his Iced Coffee.

Anyone else have Iced Coffee? Iced Coffee for the win.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	ic.JPG
Views:	167
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	37168  

Is there a name for the drink where you mix peppermint kahlua with eggnog? Whatever that's called is the best.
It's called a Mrs. Claus.