Survivor Cash Game

Tools    

Who is ready to win some cash playing their favorite MOFO game?

Play the game how it was meant to be played - with a cash prize to the best participant.

If you are not already signed up then secure your spot now.

So I do not think the original start date of Jan 5th is going to work, but I do want to get started soon if we still have enough interest. Was thinking in a couple of weeks, but not unless we have enough players.

Thoughts?

So I do not think the original start date of Jan 5th is going to work, but I do want to get started soon if we still have enough interest. Was thinking in a couple of weeks, but not unless we have enough players.

Thoughts?
I think if you announce a date, the interest may spike. At the least, the already interested players will get a bit excited and start batting their eyelashes for others to join.

Well, hi, slow pokes. I figured this would already be off. Come on, everybody, bust a move!

I'm rooting for @cricket to win this.

Not sure if I'll still be able to play. Seasons change. Life's that way.

Really now - come on, space cadets. Blast off.

Before you know it, it'll be summer. Might be less people around by that time.

Snap, snap!

EHRMAGED YOURE BACK!!!!!!

Sorry everyone, things went a bit crazy on here with pepole leaving and such as the start date got closer and then I had to have surgery. I am in the middle of going back and forth to the V.A. about 2 to 3 times a week right now so the soonest I could do anything would be in about 2 to 3 weeks. If there is real interest please let me know and if we can get enough quality players I would be glad to host. If not then I am totally cool with someone else hosting and I can do this sometime down the line.

thanks

Awaiting team's arrival, and their heads
Are we close now?

...06/29/2018 we shall officially begin
...but I have info there might be something afoot even sooner for those looking