Rhys' Home Theatre Collection

Tools    

^ I've seen the digipak fold out edition with a slipcover in a shop called That's Entertainment. If you have one of those, it's worth the look to see if it's in there if you want a slipcover. It's more or less exactly the same as the American digipak edition. The DVD sections of CEX will be worth the look too for the slipcover edition.

I've seen it a number of times over the years in That's Entertainment for around the £2/£3 mark, so you might get lucky.

Yeah I don't have one of those unfortunately. I'll take a look in CEX next time I go though. =D

I'll post the Harry Potter boxset video today or tomorrow.

Wow, well I'm late with the video. Sorry. I'll try it today.

I bought 5 DVD's today (Casablanca, Animal House, Little Miss Sunshine, Donnie Darko and Happy Madison) they're all second hand but they only cost me £5.25.

I also got the Blu-Ray Back to the Future Trilogy, used in very good condition for £8.

I also got the Blu-Ray Back to the Future Trilogy, used in very good condition for £8.
Bargain!

I'm curious what you think of the original cut. It seems to me the first version people see is the one they prefer. I saw the director's cut first, and that's my preferred version.

It's not bad, I just say that because he's my favorite director.

My two favorites of his are The Seventh Seal and Persona, but if I was going to suggest one for you to watch, it would be Wild Strawberries. That's the first of his that I saw, and it's one of his best.

Yeah, I think you mentioned Wild Strawberries before, If I haven't already I'll add it to my watchlist and I will with the other two also.

Thanks!