MoFo DVD Hideout Strikes Back

Tools    

Thanks jrs I can't believe that some of those movies are out on DVD they have just started in The cinemas here

In a seperate thread? Be cool to hear about the foriegn films being released that aren't out in cinemas or unlikely to be.

In a seperate thread? Be cool to hear about the foriegn films being released that aren't out in cinemas or unlikely to be.

No problem. Foreiign films as to what pertaining? Ones that come out in the U.K. and/or those in U.S and not there yet? Even R2 DVD also??

No problem. Foreiign films as to what pertaining? Ones that come out in the U.K. and/or those in U.S and not there yet? Even R2 DVD also??
Well, an R2 bit would be nice for the Brits on the forumi think but what i meant was like R5 or something? I know i got Lady Vengeance and several others imported before they were even sniffing a theatrical release, and Takashi Miike's last film isn't out anywhere on R1 or R2 that i know of but i got it imported from CD-Wow.

Well, an R2 bit would be nice for the Brits on the forumi think but what i meant was like R5 or something? I know i got Lady Vengeance and several others imported before they were even sniffing a theatrical release, and Takashi Miike's last film isn't out anywhere on R1 or R2 that i know of but i got it imported from CD-Wow.

I am doing my best at this very moment to make a thread of R5. R2 will be made possibly will be made once I get that going. I'd like to get both going together ya'know.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I took the liberty of "sticky-in" this thread for the simple fact that there's valuable info located herein. This might bust out of the constraints of the thread, but I gotta smooth things over with the Commish.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

One would think that for 30 bucks for the regular Evan Almighty DVD it would come as a 2 disc set especially since the HD DVD appears to have allot more additions there. I see no reason why they couldn't be added with the regular one either.

I enjoyed 1408 and will for sure buy that 2 disc set.

WARNING: "1408" spoilers below
I almost got pi$$ed if the ending was only going to be his mind playing tricks on him as he lay there after he almost drowned since that has been done so much of late. It always seems now as a cop out but as it turned out, that was just another illusion in the room of 1408. EeeeeeeK!!