A sci-fi music video I just created

Tools    

Song: "In the Year 2525" (1968)

Footage: All is taken from my custom made film trailers, all sci-fi, from the countries: Brazil, Spain, Australia, USSR, USA, Poland and West-Germany.

I hope you like this Music Clip, and you can try to guess all sci-fi films, but I have not reviewed them here yet, so it will be very hard...

Note: My Music clip is banned in Oceania (Australia and stuff), if there is someone from Oceania that would like to watch my video, I can upload it to my Vimeo channel.

For the forum members that live in Oceania, where my clip is banned on You Tube (the Vimeo upload should be allowed in your region):

Cool. Enjoyed that. It's a great song. And thanks for the additional upload, being from Australia I actually needed it.

Cool. Enjoyed that. It's a great song. And thanks for the additional upload, being from Australia I actually needed it.

This greek guy moved to Sidney, Australia, when he was 3 years old.

His name is Alex Proyas and in 1988 he made a masterpiece called "Spirits of the Air, Gremlins of the Clouds".

That 1988 masterpiece was abandoned and out of circulation, one could not buy or watch the movie... Only deteriorated VHS tapes survived, that film was abandoned even before the invention of DVD. Even though Alex Proyas is the guy who made "The Crow" and "Dark City"!!!

Even so, I watched a VHS copy of a cassette copy of a copy, and still I gave that film a 100% perfect score, in my portuguese review some years ago. This film is a mastery of film art.

What is funny is that back then, I watched the whole movie on You Tube. No copyright claims and no chance of buying the film.

One or two years ago I read the news and learned that the copyright holder for "Spirits of the Air, Gremlins of the Clouds" was finally in 2019 interested in making a non-VHS cassete version of the film, and I watched a trailer in HD in You Tube.

Those are the same guys that gave the order to block my video in Oceania, they are idiots...! (Why block a film critic promoting their film?)