Are There Any Interesting YouTube Critics?

Tools    

I'm not sure that "critics" is the right word for most of what you're describing.

A lot of channels (including the one that you linked) are more into trashing/"exposing" YouTubers, often using clickbait, hyperbolic titles.

I will admit that I enjoy the videos by Primink, mainly because he does have some empathy toward the people he covers.

Folding Ideas (one of my faves), has a video where he critiques the Nostalgia Critic's parody of The Wall.

I agree that "critics" may be too limiting if intended literally. Best one that comes to mind for me, for example, is Lessons from the Screenplay:
Maybe I misunderstood the original question.

Are we talking about YouTubers who do film criticism, or YouTubers who review/critique other YouTube channels/creators/content?

I don't know any channels that specialize in critiquing other YouTubers, but here are some episodes that do that:

Here's one that critiques CinemaSins (the guys behind those Everything Wrong With... videos):

Here's one that critiques Nostalgia Critic's review of Pink Floyd - The Wall and his channel in general. I don't think you have to watch the review first since he includes enough clips of it.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Maybe I misunderstood the original question.

Are we talking about YouTubers who do film criticism, or YouTubers who review/critique other YouTube channels/creators/content?

Something like this....

Here's one that critiques Nostalgia Critic's review of Pink Floyd - The Wall and his channel in general. I don't think you have to watch the review first since he includes enough clips of it.

This is the review I referenced in my post above.

I've watched it twice, and my favorite comment is the one that says something to the effect of "This is what my mother always says, 'Canadians are polite, but that doesn't mean they're nice.'"

This is the review I referenced in my post above.

I've watched it twice, and my favorite comment is the one that says something to the effect of "This is what my mother always says, 'Canadians are polite, but that doesn't mean they're nice.'"
Oops, I missed that. His reduction of the Nostalgic Critic to "what if Batman met Mario?" is also brutal.

Something like this....

I mean, if that's the kind of stuff you want, it's endless. That isn't critique--it's basically YouTube gossip/"exposure".

Again, I think that there are some users who do this well. But usually it isn't the entire focus of their channel. Nathan Zedd had some good discussions about predatory YouTubers; Drew Gooden sometimes does comedic deep dives; Morgaes has a whole series of videos on Onision.

The fact is that most of the channels that devote their whole enterprise to this "criticism" are just trading on big names or clickbait titles to get views. They aren't saying anything new or interesting about the channels--they are just consolidating (and at times just summarizing) bad behavior or things that have already been brought to light.

Oops, I missed that. His reduction of the Nostalgic Critic to "what if Batman met Mario?" is also brutal.
There's a lot of on-point brutality in that video. And his calm, measured delivery only makes it better.

He says something at one point to the effect of "And he can't imagine it, because he's a fundamentally uncurious, uncreative person."

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I mean, if that's the kind of stuff you want, it's endless. That isn't critique--it's basically YouTube gossip/"exposure".

Again, I think that there are some users who do this well. But usually it isn't the entire focus of their channel. Nathan Zedd had some good discussions about predatory YouTubers; Drew Gooden sometimes does comedic deep dives; Morgaes has a whole series of videos on Onision.

The fact is that most of the channels that devote their whole enterprise to this "criticism" are just trading on big names or clickbait titles to get views. They aren't saying anything new or interesting about the channels--they are just consolidating (and at times just summarizing) bad behavior or things that have already been brought to light.

I actually didn't even see the video, but the title itself is some form of YouTuber critique, mostly as a response (that I wasn't looking for film criticism).

I'll check out those names you listed. Thanks!