Tubi tv

Tools    

Just a free streaming platform you can download. I’m not terribly sure of the details yet, but it’s free, it has a great selection of films (including old westerns such as Warlock) that I think would be right up your alley.
I just watched Warlock on Tubi the other day. I love that it's like the only film mentioned in this thread.

"Do you like TubiTV?"
"Yeah, Warlock is great!"
"But they have other stuff, right?"
" . . . "

The trick is not minding
I just watched Warlock on Tubi the other day. I love that it's like the only film mentioned in this thread.

"Do you like TubiTV?"
"Yeah, Warlock is great!"
"But they have other stuff, right?"
" . . . "
I mean, there’s obviously other stuff but I know CR is a fan of that film so I mentioned it. I didn’t think there would be a reason to mention anything else

The ads are obviously annoying and immersion-breaking, but not to the point that movies there are unwatchable, at least not to me, since I'm always looking to save some money on my movie-watching, especially since there are so many quality ones available for free onlime these days; beggers can't be choosers, and all.

If you're really allergic to the ads, you can always use a downloader (like youtube-dl) to download the film. I've done that a couple of times, and there aren't ads on those files. The download speed's horrendous, though.

The trick is not minding
So yeah, the adds aren’t so bad, or at least, not very often. They definitely tend to interrupt the action, but I can live with it.

Rewatched Suspiria (1977).
So there’s that and Warlock now to consider.

I mean, there’s obviously other stuff but I know CR is a fan of that film so I mentioned it. I didn’t think there would be a reason to mention anything else
Sorry, I am now very invested in finding a streaming service that streams Warlock and ONLY Warlock.

It will be magnificent. There will be ads every 2.5 minutes, and the ads themselves will last 12 minutes.

The trick is not minding
Sorry, I am now very invested in finding a streaming service that streams Warlock and ONLY Warlock.

It will be magnificent. There will be ads every 2.5 minutes, and the ads themselves will last 12 minutes.
I think Rock would like to remind you of Nightbeast as well.

I think Rock would like to remind you of Nightbeast as well.
I will reluctantly add Nightbeast to my streaming service. It will be dubbed in Japanese and subtitled in Norwegian. The first 10 minutes and final 10 minutes will be edited out. Yes, this will dramatically improve the film.

The trick is not minding
I will reluctantly add Nightbeast to my streaming service. It will be dubbed in Japanese and subtitled in Norwegian. The first 10 minutes and final 10 minutes will be edited out. Yes, this will dramatically improve the film.
While you’re at it, you could add the Female Prisoner 701: Scorpion series. I’ll leave it up to you whether you’d prefer subtitles or not and in what language you prefer is up to you as well.

#ReleaseTheDohlerCut

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
One thing I like about Tubi is that you can search for movies that star a particular actor. I'm able to watch movies I haven't seen before. Great feature.

Duplicate Account (locked)
i was using tubi like a month ago...yes the ads are annoying, even though i generally think its worth free programming.

They have a lot of decent content, i had to stop though because it wasn't working so great with chromecast. I think that might have more to do with my phone than anything else, but i really don't know

I can’t watch anything that has ads. One of the worst offenders is the Natl Geo forum. So intrusive & annoying.

The trick is not minding
So I started searching by director and actor.

They…they….*attempts to calm himself*
They have a huge selection of Werner Herzog films!
*wipes tears of joy away*

I've been used to ads for ages. Tubi's my favorite streaming service. My only problem is that it doesn't take time zones into account when switching out movies on specific days, not like I've seen other streaming services do. But I'd say it has the best overall selection of movies compared to Netflix, Roku, Pluto TV and Prime Video.