Maryland Film Festival

Tools    

The trick is not minding
When I moved to Maryland a few years ago, I had read about this festival held in Baltimore. Has anyone in or around the city ever attended? I’m considering going this year for a day or so and was curious if anyone has had any experience there?

Duplicate Account (locked)
i perked up a little reading this, seeing that i don't live far from baltimore, but looking at the website i don't see any evidence that there's anything beyond non-virtual showings of movies. It would be nice to go and talk to people and see some movies, but i ain't paying $100 to watch a few movies over an internet connection.

The trick is not minding
i perked up a little reading this, seeing that i don't live far from baltimore, but looking at the website i don't see any evidence that there's anything beyond non-virtual showings of movies. It would be nice to go and talk to people and see some movies, but i ain't paying $100 to watch a few movies over an internet connection.
I didn’t read far enough about it. Yeah, the pandemic shifted it some. It’s usually live showing from I gathered, though. Maybe when things have calmed somewhat.
Definitely would be interesting sometime.

I do live "here" and it's been low-profile and virtual since the beginning of plague time. It looks like it's going to be virtual again in May. I'm hoping that it stays alive, along with the Parkway Theater, which is the official venue. I love the Parkway and hope to be back in a seat sometime soon.

https://mdfilmfest.com/2021-festival/

The trick is not minding
Maybe next year it’ll be live attendance. Definitely worth keeping an eye on in the future.
Baltimore is only 1 hour away from me so it’s convenient as well.

I live a few minutes away and it would be great to see it back in operation, full of crowds and popcorn.