Prisoners of the Ghostland

Tools    

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Japanese auteur Sion Sono makes his English-language debut on an upcoming post-apocalypse action film called Prisoners of the Ghostland. The film has who else...Nicolas Cage as well as Nick Cassavetes, Sofia Boutella, Bill Moseley, Tak Sakaguchi (one of the best modern-day Japanese action stars and choreographers IMO), and Yuzuka Nakaya.

The film is premiering at Sundance and RLJE Films has just scored the U.S. rights.

The film is set in the treacherous frontier city of Samurai Town where a ruthless bank robber (Cage) is sprung from jail by wealthy warlord The Governor (Moseley), whose adopted granddaughter Bernice (Boutella) has gone missing. The Governor offers the prisoner his freedom in exchange for retrieving the runaway. Strapped into a leather suit that will self-destruct within three days, the bandit sets off on a journey to find the young woman—and his own path to redemption.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Give it to me already!!!

It's gonna be a masterpiece!!!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.