Is Movie Forums DYING?

Tools    

I've always tried to help keep this place as the Quentin Tarantino of movie forums.
I was wondering what was up with all the racial slurs.

It's always bothered me that some people couldn't keep up with my vision.
You're ahead of your time, Sexy.

Wait.. Camo can even tell you how pretty damn Awesome I am.. .and f**k .. Im old too

Like, I don't have time for that. Code is stupid. Just say interesting things about movies so I don't have to do any more work. You people are insatiable for features.

Let the night air cool you off
It's really crazy to me how long I've "been here" and how much I've gone through in life during that time, and I've never really wanted to leave this place permanently. It's true that some members have disappeared that I really like, and it's also true that I have a bad habit of seeing the new members like freshmen and sophomores while I'm a senior (though in real life, I actually really liked the sophomore class when I was a senior.) But overall, it seems the majority of posters here are enjoying it.

Funny way of showing love... to hurt someone?

and Mommom.. again, you dont know me.. you dont know what I went through.. so I really have little faith in what you say.. you never took anytime to get to know me.. but I can tell you.. if you ask Swan, Cricket, Minio, Dani8, Gatsby, Citizen Rules, Captain Spaulding and even Sexy Celebrity..

They will all tell you how pretty damn Awesome I am...

Look at you, I'm too low on your totem pole to even bother spelling my name right.

Like, I don't have time for that. Code is stupid. Just say interesting things about movies so I don't have to do any more work. You people are insatiable for features.
java . idkcode . yoda wrong2
. html
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
wut am idoing .
code rocks

Look at you, I'm too low on your totem pole to even bother spelling my name right.
Nope its not that...

it was just a last minute thought to reply to you.. I was originally going to just ignore it.. like I do a lot of things....

I'm still here posting my thing on Linkin Park (and movies sometimes ) people come and go it is life but no MoFo is not dying anytime soon

If I hurt you, it's because you love me. We love each other.
You couldn't accept that I was different.. that I had strange likes and habits... you had to pick on something so you did me.

the weird chick with the embalmed duckling..

I'm still here posting my thing on Linkin Park (and movies sometimes ) people come and go it is life but no MoFo is not dying anytime soon
derek knows how Awesome I am.. .

Welcome to the human race...
Lately, it seems the problem isn't so much thinking that new users don't compare to the old ones so much as it is realising that the old ones aren't that good in the first place - it certainly seems like I spend more time on here arguing with established long-term members than the latest upstarts. Yeah yeah it adds colour to the place and results in a vibrant community and whatever else you want to spin it as but it gets overwhelming when damn near everyone seems to be against you. If anything, that just seems like it's liable to result in a more insulated and homogenous community, which may very well be what makes it easier to declare this site as "dying".

Nope its not that...

it was just a last minute thought to reply to you.. I was originally going to just ignore it.. like I do a lot of things....

Yeah, I have that affect on people.

Lately, it seems the problem isn't so much thinking that new users don't compare to the old ones so much as it is realising that the old ones aren't that good in the first place - it certainly seems like I spend more time on here arguing with established long-term members than the latest upstarts. Yeah yeah it adds colour to the place and results in a vibrant community and whatever else you want to spin it as but it gets overwhelming when damn near everyone seems to be against you. If anything, that just seems like it's liable to result in a more insulated and homogenous community, which may very well be what makes it easier to declare this site as "dying".
I have serious responses to this, but this seems like an absolutely terrible thread to discuss them in, so idk.