1980s (ish) fantasy movie...

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Trying to remember a film i saw many years ago. Three woman, a cop, prisoner and i think an indian (with really large breasts) are brought together to travel to an island. Theyre there to take part in games but are really looking for a special red jewel to keep out of an evil guys hands. I remember there was a lot of nakedness in the movie. I particularly remember all the woman had to under go some medical examinations and one of the other women was killed by some bald guy for being a spy.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

The movie is called The Lost Empire (1985) - not to be confused with the cartoon of the same name. The "Indian" is played by Raven De La Croix. Angela Aames plays the prisoner. There's also a memorable scene with a robot spider crawling up the cop.