Hi I am new

Tools    

Hi i am Det. Samuel Gerard and i just wanted to introduce myself to all of you.

Hi,
I'm semi-new. How ya doin'? lol

Didn't see it.
Welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here. Post and post often.

I'm going to move this thread to the Intermission forum.

Naw, sunfrog has been around awhile - long enough to be called one of the "original gang" Still time for other people to fit that description, IMO.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here: I hope you'll stick around. If you have any questions, just email myself or one of the Moderators.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
howdy. uh ... now i'm curious though - are you really a detective??

If it is a character don't tell us. Give us hints so we can guess. My guess is he was played by Samuel L Jackson.
That does sound really familiar.

Woo Hoo! I'm in the original gang!
Ah yes, I remember this board when it was just a baby.
Why we didn't even have keyboards in those days. We had to poke out punch cards and snail mail them to Twt so he could program them in. Dvd's used to be on 8-tracks.. and going to the movies only cost $6.50...blah blah blah..

Wasn't Sam Gerard Tommy Lee Jones' character in The Fugitive?

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

Originally posted by Laurie L
Wasn't Sam Gerard Tommy Lee Jones' character in The Fugitive?
Yep. She got it right. Det. Samuel Gerard was the detective in "The Fugitive". He was my fav character. He had some great acting and some cool jokes here and there. I know i haven't been here in a week or so but i will be here more often. . I chose his name because the day before i registered i had just seen the fugitice for the 15th or 150th j/k time. I came her because i like all kinds of movies.

Sounds good. Glad to have you here - feel free to reply to any thread here, or hop on over to the Intermission Forum and tell us a little bit about yourself.