Happy Birthday Spud!

Tools    

A big "Happy Birthday" to Mr. Kent Woods -- better known as spudracer:

[color=orange-red]HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/color]

I hope your day goes well. If it doesn't...well, better luck next birthday. I'm glad to have you around here -- you've been very helpful as a basic sounding board/source of feedback, Moderator, editor of the DVD section, then an Admin, and as an all-around member of the community here. Thank you for coming here, thank you for staying here, and here's hoping you stick around.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPUD !!!

It is great talking to you on MoFo about the world of motion pictures. I hope we can continue doing so for a long time like TWT says. I am sure you will be around and so will I. Again have a good one Kent.

Sorry I wasn't here to see Happy Birthday, Spudly.

The big two-"0".

Travis would be proud, Spudly. Travis would be proud.

Here's looking at you kid.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Happy bday.

I can still beat you up though.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Thanks everyone!!

I have one good reason for staying and I'm sure you can guess why that is, just read up through the posts above mine. You guys are good friends even if we don't know each other in real life.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Happy Birthday Spud!!

Female assassin extraordinaire.
sorry i'm late - haaaaappy birthing day!

lol, only 20, eh? mwahahah, no wonder I'm so much more mature ....

Now With Moveable Parts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY POTATO!!! The Big 20
We've had some snags in this little online friendship, but here's hoping we can iron them out and continue to be good buds. I hope you have a great birthday. Happy Birthday, Kent...
Love,
~Sades

heyTWT- buy spud a dvd for his birthday in the name of all of us... eh eh? what do ya say???

|-| /\ |º |º ‘l’ ß l ® † |-| |) /\ ‘|’ § |º |_| |) !!!!!
happy birthday spudracer

(god i dont know why i just spent time making that. Jus trying to be original )
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by mecurdius
|-| /\ |º |º ‘l’ ß l ® † |-| |) /\ ‘|’ § |º |_| |) !!!!!
happy birthday spudracer

That's neat-o.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Those are always fun to make...Takes a little time if you do them the hard way...if you do them the easy way and find an application that makes them for you...it's a whole lot faster...