Childrens Dinosaur film?

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hi I'm hoping you fine people can help me.
I remember watching a childrens dinosaur film about 20 years ago. It was educational, and had I believe it had a puppet as the host. The one thing I do remember very well was it had a particular song about dinos. It goes something like this: (bear with me!)

"No body really seems to know, even to this day, just how the mighty dinosaur suddenly died away.
"Could it have been an earthquake, could it have been the cold, could they just have ate too much, satarvation took their tole"
"No body really seems to know, even to this day, just how the mighty dinosaur suddenly died away.
"Did a couple of green men take them all away, or the truth may be in this remark there was just no room on noah's ark"

Thanks for enduring that. There is more to the song but you get the idea. I have been looking for this film for about ten years. If anyone has an idea I would appreciate it

I am half agony, half hope.
I have this video, I think! Our son used to watch it all the time.

Dinosaurs: Fun, Fact, and Fantasy. It has an alligator puppet as the host.

Johann von Goethe

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Oh my god, that's it, Dinosaurs: fun, fact, fantasy. Thank you. I loved this as a child.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

I loved that too.