Sci-Fi Movie-Need name

Tools    

Trying to find the name of a Sci-Fi movie where a kid is working with others in what I think is a giant space ship scrapyard. I remember at one point he jumps from a high height and may have special abilities since he didn’t get hurt. I think it’s a movie and not a series. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hi there, do you have any other information ie when did you see this? When do you think it was released? Do you recall anything else about the movie?
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
Yea, that is a pretty thin bit of info. Anything else you can recall?

You ready? You look ready.
Star Kid maybe?

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza