Dusk Till Dawn The Series

Tools    

Duplicate Account (locked)
I just wanted to know what ya'll think of this. I thought it was great and funny through the first and second seasons, but all the fight scenes make it really boring after a while and i had to stop. I thought it was going to be one of my favorite series of all time...but boy was i wrong

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
I don't know about this! What station/streaming service?

What about the fight scenes turned you off? The number of them or an unrealistic silliness of them? Both became issues for me with The Walking Dead series. I'm not sure if that's a real comparison though as I don't know the series you're referencing yet.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Duplicate Account (locked)
I don't know about this! What station/streaming service?

What about the fight scenes turned you off? The number of them or an unrealistic silliness of them? Both became issues for me with The Walking Dead series. I'm not sure if that's a real comparison though as I don't know the series you're referencing yet.

Whoops! I meant to say Dusk Till Dawn The Series, I edited the thread to make up for it thank god you can do that here. It's on Netflix.

There's just too many fight scenes, it's one after another. It's a funny show but i am done with it partly through season three.

Dawn of the Dead is a great 80's comedic zombie movie...not to be confused with Dusk Till Dawn, which is vampires...

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Whoops! I meant to say Dusk Till Dawn The Series, I edited the thread to make up for it thank god you can do that here. It's on Netflix.

There's just too many fight scenes, it's one after another. It's a funny show but i am done with it partly through season three.

Dawn of the Dead is a great 80's comedic zombie movie...not to be confused with Dusk Till Dawn, which is vampires...
Ha, dang. I got excited there thinking someone turned Dawn into a campy series! Oh well. I haven't started Dusk Till Dawn. I was kind of scared to, to be honest. But I may reconsider based on your post. I was afraid it would take itself too seriously and lose the fun of the original movie.