Ben Stiller

Tools    

This guy's going to have a great year.

I greatly enjoyed ALONG CAME POLLY, much more than I thought I would.

Then he also has ENVY, which looks hilarious. I was so bummed when they pushed the release date back from fall of last year.

Then he's got DODGEBALL:THE TRUE UNDERGROUND STORY, which has a funny concept, and a great cast.

But the movie I'm really waiting for is STARSKY AND HUTCH.

The movie looks like a riot. Owen Wilson is the man. And I love Will Ferrel.

And MEET THE FOCKERS is scheduled to come out this year. If it does, then Ben Stiller is going to have an amazing year.

Messenger from Hades' Gate
I'm going to appolgise ahead of time for this comment, but I HATE BEN STILLER!!!!

I was okay with "Something bout Mary", but wasn't really impressed with most of his stuff. It had a few laughs, but in a painful sort of way. I didn't grow to detest him until. . . Zoolander!! ARGH!! WHAT IDIOT CAME UP WITH THAT MOVIE IDEA????!!!!!!!

I will never forgive him for Zoolander. Once again, I apologize to you Stillerites.

I am a fan of Ben Stiller, but he's falling into the trap of being more memorable than his characters. By that I mean that he's starting to use the same character traits time and time again, and you wonder if he's actually acting any more.

He's a very funny and clever guy, but I think it would be better if he did some more diverse things and go back to some of his darker, edgier roles.

I hate ben stiller with a passion. Before his last few movies he always played the same character which always pissed me off. I only thought he was good in something about mary. I thought meet the Parents was overrated.

I think he is ok, some things I have liked him in, others I have thought.

I'm not trying to sound negative, but the truth must be told. Ben Stiller molds the "Character Actor" role tighter than anyon else in hollywood. Once you've seen one of his film you've seen them all. He only has one voice and one expression and I'm surprised he hasn't been canned yet. Now, I will say I'm looking forward to his Dodgeball film, but only because Vince Vaughn is in it. Allong came Polly(sucked), Zoolander(sucked), Duplex(do I need to continue?) Down with Stiller!!!

"How tall is King Kong ?"
I never consider Ben Stiller to be very good news when he appears on credits, but still. Mystery Men and Zero Effect were brilliant.

He did a brilliant job directing Escape From Dannemora. It wasnt just competent but truly exceptional.