90s (ish) martials arts fighting contest movie.

Tools    

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
Hi peeps, im looking for an action movie from i think the 90s. From what i can recall the film had a lot of actual champion level fighters in the movie including i think the kickboxing champion of the world in the starring role. I think his name was Powers (from one of the fights in the movie where Powers fights a guy called Hulk). Its basically a revenge movie where Powers older brother is murdered after winning a fight. Powers then has to enter the illegal fighting world to find the culprit. Hes befrended by a guy who teaches him to be a better fighter. One of the training scenes is Powers trying to outrun a bus. At the end of the movie he defeats the main suspected opponent but still doesnt know who killed his brother.

***Spoiler Warning***

The guy who was training him was the killer all along and they have a big fight and Powes wins.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

A system of cells interlinked
Full Contact (1993)

A system of cells interlinked
Thats the one, thanks. I tried to find this through searches but came up short so thanks again.
You got it! I watched way too many bad martial arts flicks back in that era when I was young. I may or may not revisit them these days, also...