Good Blu-ray DVD Deals Thread

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Thought it would be cool to make this, so people can save some money with their collections.

I need some help finding some movies cheap (like 7 bucks or less) and found some of these for pretty cheap (atleast to me)

as of 6/17...

AMAZON:
Snatch (blu-ray) - $4.99
American Beauty (blu-ray) - $4.47
Reservoir Dogs (blu-ray) - $5.99
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - (blu-ray) - $4.99

==
I had just posted some ones I found for < $6. I can post if people want, all these movies I really liked that I found for < $10. (There is close to 25 I think).

Anyone have any suggestions?

more Amazon blu rays:
Dazed and Confused - $7.96
Forrest Gump - $7.00
Inglorious Basterds - $7.99
The Departed - $7.96
The Fighter - $7.49
The Town (non blu ray) - $4.88
Batman Begins - $7.00
The Dark Knight - $7.99
Wolf of Wall Street - $8.00
Shutter Island - $7.96
No Country for Old Men - $9.75
American Psycho (uncut) - $6.75
Drive - $9.50
Reservoir Dogs - $5.99
Alien - $7.97
Airplane! - $9.99
Fargo - $7.96
Enemy - $7.75
Dawn OTPOTA - $8.25
Rise OTPOTA - $7.75
Prometheus - $5.25

Damn, there are some steals there.
Yeah I know. I think I got like 28 movies for around $200.

Anyone have anything else?

If you do some searching and window shopping as they call it, you can literally find great deals on some awesome blu rays. But just because the price may be great doesn't always mean the disc is worth it. Always make sure you know what you're getting before you buy.

You ready? You look ready.
These are not physical discs, but figured it made more sense to share this deal here than start a new thread.

Toy Story 4 film collection - $16.99 in HD and $21.99 in UHD

This is an amazing price because they are Movies Anywhere compatible, and they rarely ever go on sale for this cheap. I already own 1-3 on Blu-Ray and didn't think 4 was all that great. But if I didn't own any of them I would be buying this bundle today.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

You ready? You look ready.
There was a Clint Eastwood movie pack (12 films) in iTunes for $7.99 (obviously a pricing error) but I told myself no unnecessary shit purchases. They already fixed the error and now I wanna watch one of those movies. ****.