Spiderman 3 (2007)

Tools    

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! i absolutly love the first 2, cant wait!
Just a dog? Porthos dreams of being a bear, and you want to shatter those dreams by saying he's just a dog? What a horrible candle-snuffing word. That's like saying, "He can't climb that mountain, he's just a man", or "That's not a diamond, it's just a rock." Just.

I really liked Spider-man 3.

Now, who wants to argue?

sup udes?????????

I won't argue, because I thought it was awesome.
Shame about Venom though, there were hardly any scenes with him in the whole evil black monster suit. :/
I'm glad Harry Osbourne died though, he was just annoying.. but other than that, I really enjoyed it. Hopefully buying the dvd this week with my wages.

Spiderman 4 has been confirmed also so I hear on IMDB.
Only a little bit of info, but the director is Sam Raimi so it should be real surely?

I really liked Spider-man 3.

Now, who wants to argue?

I will argue. This movie was a huge disappointment. The only redeeming scene was the Bruce Campbell scene. He steals any scene he's in imho. Anyway, back to the argument, the whole "bad Peter" thing was way too hokey, he just can't pull off the bad boy look or attitude. And his apparent yo-yo relationship with MJ was very hard to swallow. Over all I'd say it was just poorly executed, which is a shame because the first two were fairly entertaining.

Founding member of the Divide by Zero Foundation.

There's too much blood in my caffeine system!!

A possible minor problem of Spider-Man 3 is a complete absence of logic, common sense and good taste. And it was long and boring. And Raimi seem to have clicked The Random Word Generator to provide him with key “plot” points.

And, Peter Parker was bad, Partimus. You should watch the movie more carefully next time. As I recall, at one point, he put his legs on a desk!

I saw the movie and I like Peter being cool in this movie.

Can anyone tell me what s wrong with this movie?, is it the villains, is it the plot

Can anyone tell me what s wrong with this movie?, is it the villains, is it the plot

Everything.

Emo-Goth-Peter dancing in the street, and doing a ditty in the bar where MJ works.
Then there's the retcon of Uncle Ben's death.
Wooden acting in the 3rd act. Did you even see the "actors" in the street and the news reporter when Sandman attacks?

As for the plot:
Harry's story should have been the main thing... a friend turned villain, filled with rage and thoughts of revenge and vengeance, who redeems himself... instead it was overstuffed with villains that all had their own backstories and reasons for their villainy, and Harry was pushed to being a set-piece brawler who then loses his memory, and Peter acts like a douche about it with little remorse of the past events...

The entire movie is like they had plans for 3 more movies, but decided to cram the lot into 1 film and just make every character completely unlikeable in the process, including Spider-Man.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
I really don't think it's as bad as it's reputation is. Obviously 2 is far better but I still enjoy watching 3 from time to time.

Everything.

Emo-Goth-Peter dancing in the street, and doing a ditty in the bar where MJ works.
Then there's the retcon of Uncle Ben's death.
Wooden acting in the 3rd act. Did you even see the "actors" in the street and the news reporter when Sandman attacks?

As for the plot:
Harry's story should have been the main thing... a friend turned villain, filled with rage and thoughts of revenge and vengeance, who redeems himself... instead it was overstuffed with villains that all had their own backstories and reasons for their villainy, and Harry was pushed to being a set-piece brawler who then loses his memory, and Peter acts like a douche about it with little remorse of the past events...

The entire movie is like they had plans for 3 more movies, but decided to cram the lot into 1 film and just make every character completely unlikeable in the process, including Spider-Man.
Thx rodent for the lengthy explaination